Clarified ROSE swap!

I’m sad I missed all the fun of the Easter Swap, but I’m afraid that my work isn’t good enough and my partner might be disappointed. It sure is less pressure to make a bald baby, though. I think hair, rooted or painted, is a skill in and of itself.

1 Like

I would love to participate in the next swap , is there any one at my level , @izzy do I need to send pictures to you to help determine that?

1 Like

I haven’t done any swaps either but I’m not missing this one, Easter swap just watching was a blast I’m sure izzy will match you to ur talent level, she AWSOME at matches :+1:t3::wink:

6 Likes

When sign ups roll around there’ll be a form that you fill out with info and pics of your work. That’s not for awhile but just know that any skill level can join. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks Angel! Can’t wait for you to join!!

2 Likes

No, no I totally understand that…I’m not saying this is fool proof lol. Far from it! I mean I’ll try my best but it’s never perfect. It’s your choice at the end of the day but I think this’ll be lots of fun…even if it’s a risk. :slight_smile:

I’m doubtful any active member would be prompt on time with all checkpoints, pics, requirements etc. and get that far in the swap only to not send their baby at all but it’s possible that the baby you receive might not be as good as your work even though in your partner’s eyes it’s a beautiful baby…either way there will be backup babies just in case. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yay! Hopefully you’re feeling better by the time the swap starts!

2 Likes

I think it would be fun but I worry because I’m a new artist that someone might get my baby and be disappointed and that would make me feel so guilty

2 Likes

No worries! I’ll pair you with another newbie. :wink:

4 Likes

Cool! I’m in!

3 Likes

@Bananafana I am new too and was having the same worries but I have faith in @izzy. I sure she will pair us right.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to do another swap. The Easter Swap was my first one but it was a blast. The mystery and anticipation was so much fun!

3 Likes

The hardest part for me with the last swap was trying to figure out what to put baby in and what to include in the box. lol

• I crocheted a jacket for the first time and was so proud then saw a post about my partner being good at crocheting… then I second guessed myself and was certain I was not sending it with the baby… Then the day came to tape the box… and I put her back in the jacket and carefully wrapped her up included the gifts and taped that box so much, I was not gonna change my mind again. :slight_smile: As far as I know my partner liked her baby and the jacket. :slight_smile: lol
3 Likes

I am sure she did…and just in case my partner forgot…@Nikkiroc…I LOVE TAZIA!!! :smile:

5 Likes

I forgot the actual hard part was - finding the right box! lol I was going to pack all the things into large plastic eggs… but then it didnt fit in the smaller box. So my choices were: no eggs/smaller box, or eggs/larger box and lots of air packages. lol

2 Likes

I LOVE VAYDA AND BABY STARR!!! I have them in my room!!! Can you believe it??? :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

3 Likes

I mean, the hubs has not banned them! Lolol :+1:t2::+1:t2: I think he actually likes them! Lololol that’s prob over stepping… But they are where no others were allowed before!!! :grinning::kiss:

7 Likes

Yay! Baby steps for Hubby!!! :+1:

5 Likes

Funny… Mine creep him out… But @westernstarr 's are ok
! Lololol

3 Likes

Maybe because he has never seen those ones unassembled? lol

5 Likes