Clarified ROSE swap!

Aww thank you for that!! You and @bahren0658 should join in the fun! We’d love to get to know you guys more!!

I love @pia too heehee…she was one of the first people I met on the forums! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes…@pia is my idol. :heart:

4 Likes

We have the best group of ladies here ever!

4 Likes

Yep we are AWSOME !!! Lol

6 Likes

And I love her painting :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s what we are all about!!! I’m so glad to see you are joining us again and not just lurking in the shadows. We are the BEST forum in the world—little bias here!! I suppose in every walk of life you will get a bad seed but I think ALL our seeds are super great!! Welcome back to the “living” world. So happy to finally “meet” you Kimomax!!!

7 Likes

Welcome back @kimomax! Looking forward to getting to know you.

3 Likes

I loved being part of the Easter swap. So down to do this ROSE swap, and I will be at the show. Super nervous to do the exchange in person, but would also love to see the box opening. Who else is doing this swap and going to the show?

2 Likes

Nothing but love on this Firum…and maybe a little craziness. So glad you’re joining in on the fun again!

4 Likes

I’m doing the swap AND going to ROSE. Can’t wait.

5 Likes

You guys are the best! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. And, Izzy is the best kit matcher I’ve ever seen. It’s nice to come on a forum and not see drama and fighting.

8 Likes

Thank you. Looking forward to knowing people more than just from what I have been reading through.

3 Likes

I am contemplating the swap again AND going to ROSE as well. Since it will be baldies again I will probably do it. :smile:

6 Likes

A couple people were afraid last time but they ended up having a lot of fun! Swaps are a gamble that’s true, and it won’t always work in your favor but the surprise is the funnest part IMO. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Why are you afraid to? Take your chances…let others see your work and enjoy someone else’s work. Sure things could go wrong, but that is with every chance taken in life. It is great fun and I am enjoy having other artists work in my home. Wish you would join us. :smile:

3 Likes

Well… that can happen… not likely, but there are usually back up babies made in the event this happens. At least in the previous swaps they were. I think as long as WIP pics are sent that things will go well.

3 Likes

YW… it is a risk, but very exciting at the same time.

1 Like

Im almost 100% sure that won’t happen…if you want you can be in contact with your partner the entire time. Also, I’m setting rules so everyone participating has to be an active member. There are checkpoints along the way to make sure a baby is actually being made for you and it’s not a scam. And worst case scenario, there will be someone to make a backup baby for you. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

You should join! If you join and something goes wrong I would make a baby and send to you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Late April early May. :slight_smile:

1 Like