Christmas Layette Swap discussion

What does everyone think? My brain wasn’t working this time. I had so much going on but had fun. I’m so indecisive though!

1 Like

All of these are great ideas. Clothing options could include anything worn(sleeper, dress, romper, pant set, crochet outfit, etc.). I think keeping within the price range is important. Winter themes: Christmas, other holiday celebrations during the next couple of months, winter animals, penguins, snowflakes, etc. Should be easy to please everyone with all the choices.

3 Likes

Do we want to stick with the same price range or keep it simpler since this is the time of year that everyone is overwhelmined with buying gifts anyway?

3 Likes

Hmmmmm……something to think about.:thinking: Hard to build a good layette if the budget is too low, though. Need to make it worth spending the shipping costs, too.

5 Likes

So is this just clothes and accessories? And we say what size kit we need for ? It sounds fun but iamnot sure how it works

1 Like

I think we should keep it the same, some of us have little children to buy gifts for. Winter/Christmas Theme. Maybe a little more detailed questions such as What size or what baby is it for. If you would accept Vintage or gently used items or Walmart, etc…

4 Likes

Good idea and it was hard to keep within the budget. I wanted seasonal clothing and good deals. It had to be cute and affordable.

2 Likes

This is the hardest part of the year for me. I have to buy presents, birthdays, school clothes and stuff for myself if I can afford it. I think this is a good idea.

2 Likes

In Puerto Rico there is practically no winter, so buying locally would be a bit difficult but I could buy online :slight_smile: I’m interested

3 Likes

@Iselis I think if you bought things locally no one would mind. That would be so awesome!

2 Likes

I hope the price range isn’t lowered. Remember, it’s retail price, there is absolutely nothing wrong with bargain hunting. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So…$35-50 retail? An outfit and several accessories of your choice?

Questionnaire about the same as last time but adding a question about which winter holidays you celebrate?

4 Likes

Sounds good!

3 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

I’m in

2 Likes

I would love to participate in this box if I qualify
i’ve been on the forum since November 11th last year and have had 2 positive transactions on the forum
i’m in Canada btw

1 Like

Here’s the sign up info. Let’s get this thing going. :blush:

I am the bargain queen lol. I like to check for deals and see what I can get that my person also would like but isnt too expensive. My kids would say that’s cheap!!:rofl: Can we add a small gift @Katinafleming?

1 Like

Is this where we share what we got

Share on this thread please. Can’t wait to see. :point_down:t2: