Christmas box deliveries. 🎅🏼

Let’s post here when we get our boxes. That way we can look through without all the congestion of the old post. After discussing with another forum member, we decided not to post tracking numbers publicly. There’s too much risk. Scammers can intercept and have the packages sent elsewhere. We aren’t allowing grinches to take our Christmas. Message me your tracking number and I’ll message it to the receiver. Then post a pic of your goodies here, tagging the person who sent it. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@ashleyfox98 and @Kimmiee have packages on the way. Y’all got fast elves. :grin:

8 Likes

i’ll be sending mine out on wednesday :blush:

6 Likes

And now @ChunkyMonkeyNursery’s is on the way! :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

And now @Ledbetterlittles package is on the way. :santa:t3:

4 Likes

the canada post strikes delayed my last two items for the box 2 days :roll_eyes:
I can’t wait till they get here so i can ship my box :blush:

3 Likes

Fast elves, slow delivery. Can’t believe you don’t have your presents yet!

3 Likes

Here’s my box of goodies.

10 Likes

Oh how cute! I bet you were smiling from ear to ear when you opened that box! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes as tiny as those shoes are they were my favorite part of the box. Thanks to whomever sent it! Just love love everything

2 Likes

And the mat says hide packages from husband here! Too cute…it was included in the box

1 Like

Did she not include her name on the return address? You should know who it is as soon as the box arrives.

I put a card in the box. I’m sorry I don’t know what could have happened to it or did I just forget my username on the card. I really am a blonde. So sorry.

5 Likes

Oh no I got a card but couldn’t read the name I’m so sorry. Thank you so much the items were so lovely

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I knew it was you! I could tell from the socks and the shoes. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lovely box, cute dresses! @Kimmiee

2 Likes

Thank you. I have my own style.

3 Likes

I love those socks! Super lacey and beautiful!!

4 Likes