Check in

Sci-fi? that is awesome and how exciting. I use to love Phillip K ■■■■, that guy was some kind of prophetic. I keep saying I am going to binge Isaac Asimov one summer.

I would love to read anything you have written PM me.

Edit: The software censured the last name of the writer… I will spell it incorrectly in an attempt to trick it. Deeeek.

2 Likes

I hope we are at the finish line and you can get back to it refreshed. I think a lot of people struggled creatively during this time. It is hard to be creative sometimes when times are uncertain.

2 Likes

I am so sorry it has been such a tough and scary time. Lots of love. I hope getting out in the garden and being part of all the renewal and life out there feels comforting. :heart:

2 Likes

Colds, bummer and when its cold outside too. Sending lots of get well wishes. :bird:

1 Like

House projects, my favorite!!! I love it when rooms get repaired, leveled up, and are all fresh and yummy, how fun!

3 Likes

The garden has always been my happy place :blush:
Digging in the dirt is therapeutic, and there’s nothing more satisfying than eating a warm tomato straight from the vine :heart:

2 Likes

I am so sorry, you have been through it mama. I hope spring brings good news, better health, and your son finds a way to beat this thing. I am no a religious person but I believe everything happens as it should and there is beauty in even the most painful moments. I know it’s hard to navigate and hold onto hope when times are dark and scary. Stay strong, keep looking up and feeling the love your faith provides. :heart:

2 Likes

I hear ya, not a fan of cold, but how cool that your creativity gives back, how awesome is that?

1 Like

Music is love, homeschooling is hard and congrats on the new grand baby on the way, keep us updated when she arrives.

2 Likes

I love the way you live, you are like a modern pioneer woman and my son loves the photos of your fur baby, that is a beautiful cat.

Glad your were spared from those fires, and you are safe and well. :heart:

1 Like

Sorry about the snow but glad you are here. Winter is hard on people who struggle with melancholy. I hope you find the perfect job that helps you meet your goals, I will visualize the perfect little house. Stay warm, sending lots of happy thoughts your way.

2 Likes

Guessing it is snowy where you are. Hopefully GHSP will be back. Have an awesome evening.

1 Like

Jelly! I want to take off in an RV and go someplace sunny and beautiful, have an adventure. Good on you! Have a super great escape.

3 Likes

I hope prosperity finds you and the stress is alleviated. So glad to hear that your biopsy was negative how scary. It is ok to complain, everything you feel is real and important, and should be honored. Stay well, no more covid!!! heal up, spring is around the corner, good things are on the way.

3 Likes

Hope rain finds you, lots of misty days, sprinkles and showers that fill up reservoirs and moisten the earth all around you. I always think of Oregon misty and wet, how strange these droughts are.

3 Likes

Thanks for being there and offering to send things I forgot LOL. Its a sunny day and all is well. Here are a couple of photos for little.

Hugs

10 Likes

I love your cat! So beautiful!

2 Likes

Thank you. Huskies in a blizzard. They enjoy the snow.

7 Likes

Thank you from Toby, :heart_eyes_cat:he is such good company to me.

3 Likes

@Gabriell. Gina, how sweet of you to take the time to give an uplifting answer to each and every one of us. I’m sure it is appreciated by all. You have such a wonderful way with words------when is that “book” coming out? Sign me up for a first copy when you get it written!! LOL

2 Likes