? ? ? CBC Voting - Please Read?

Hi ladies, I put this question on the Christmas Baby Challenge Thread but thought it might be better to make it a New Topic so that it got noticed in time to make a decision…

WE HAVE DECIDE TO JUST CONTINUE WITH THE ORIGINAL PLAN HERE…

THIS CHALLENGE WAS/IS BASED ON 'BEST PRESENTATION" - the reborning of the doll in the photo is a secondary consideration…

I almost confused the whole thing by adding another category… :scream:

I think we will have 4 places for winners though as we hope to have lots of entries and I think 4 winners would be appropriate…

SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION…ANY WHO READ THIS THREAD - WE ARE GOING BACK TO SQUARE ONE…ONLY ADDING A 4TH PLACE WINNER…

6 Likes

It’s Christmas! Let’s throw caution to the wind and do it all! Add all the catagories you want, Starr. Besides, you’re the one who has to do the work. If you are willing, we are able!!!

7 Likes

I think that would be fun.

4 Likes

Hahahahahahaha!..I am willing…I just want everyone to have a blast! I wish everyone could win…lololololol :smile:

2 Likes

I agree with Helen. This sounds like a lot of fun!

2 Likes

Sounds like your getting ayes and not nays Starr. Diane and I are definately a majority vote! LOL

4 Likes

Starr, I feel like everyone else, go with as many catagories as necessary. I agree that the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners should be based on the “perfection” of the reborning on the doll, but having another category for “overall Christnas Inspiration” would be great and give the newer reborners the same hope as everyone else to WIN!!! This sounds like soooo much fun-----can’t wait to see them all. Roll on voting.

1 Like

I too agree with everyone else. I like the idea of it and if you are willing to do it then by all means lets do it.

1 Like

What a great idea, Starr! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What was the dead line for entry again?

I’m not sure both ways have their appeal. I like the 3 winners (second option)

1 Like

November 27th 9pm EST (USA time)…I am happy to take entries right up to the last minute…heehee So come join us! :smile:

Go for it, Starr. The more the merrier x

1 Like

Lolololol@ Helen and heck yeah jingle ALL the way!

1 Like

Hi Starr!!! :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

1 Like

I loved that you shortened it to THE CBC!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ I feel elite! Lololol

3 Likes

Hi Nikki! So nice to see you!

Haha…Love your comments you always give me a chuckle…I was going to call it BBF-CBC …would that have made you feel even more ‘elite’? if so I will go change it in the title…heehee

2 Likes

Lolololll I like the shorter the better!!! Lolololll

1 Like

Whew…that’s good…I was hoping you’d say that …I thought the other was a but too much…lol

1 Like

I agree, what an excellent idea…I think you might get more entries as well

1 Like