Caleb is here!

Born at 11:02 pm 6 lbs 7oz 19 in

36 Likes

He is sooooo CUTE! Welcome baby Caleb! Hope they are both doing well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

welcome baby Caleb !! I been waiting for this announcement :slight_smile: he is adorable. Looks that baby and mommy are doing well. CONGRATS

3 Likes

Gorgeous baby boy…!!..Congratulations and happy for you all…!!..:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Oh my God!! He is more than beautiful! He is the most gorgeous thing!!! CONGRATS !!! I am so happy for all of you! What a perfect angel! :heart:️

3 Likes

20 Likes

Awww! Look at him looking over in that last pic! How cute is he! He’s so alert and so so handsome! Congrats to you all!

1 Like

Congratulations! He looks wide awake and ready to go. He is so precious!

1 Like

Thank you all​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What a gorgeous newborn! Congratulations!

1 Like

Aww <3 he is beautiful & so alert!! Congratulations!!

1 Like

What a cute little boy! He looks like he’s happy to me.

1 Like

He’s beautiful congrats

1 Like

He is beautiful…I looked at the photo and thought…wow, that is the most realistic reborn I have ever seen…then I realized he was a REAL born baby…lol Congrats…He is precious…Amazingly alert to be just born… :smile:

7 Likes

Congrats!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh my. He is just so precious. Many congratulations. I hope Mommy and Caleb are doing well xxx

Congratulations! He is beautiful! :blue_heart:

[quote=“westernstarr, post:15, topic:37885”]
wow, that is the most realistic reborn I have ever seen…then I realized he was a REAL born baby
[/quote] I thought the same thing at first lol. Congrats on the new baby boy! @Angel76

2 Likes

Congrats!!! He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

He is adorable! Congratsđź’•