Bunny🐰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

It’s been hours since I pm’d her, she usually response right away, I pray everything is ok. Hopefully we will hear something tomorrow.

Same here! :pensive: Maybe Bunny still has a chance.

I seen this earlier but had a hard time reading thru it as I have been through this 12 times it’s so heartbreaking I am so sorry dear u r in my prayers go to doctor there might be some easy fix as to Why it keeps happening and little bunny may still be ok my daughter trinity did that to me three times and was born healthy. Just remember we love u and well be thinking of u

4 Likes

Oh, Nikki, I am so sorry! I will all ways remember little bunny. Everything will be ok!
We love you! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Nikki, sorry to hear this. You’re in my thoughts.

Oh, Nikki, I am so sorry sweetie. Little Bunny will always be loved by all of us. I am feeling the loss with you as I have been there more than once. Just know that we all love you and are here to offer our support. Please don’t apologize for telling us anything. It is so special to have been able to share in your joy, and we are here to share in your sadness as well…we are a family. I am thinking of you and praying for you and Paul and Angel Bunny. Much love and big hugs.

2 Likes

BING BING BING!!! I love you ladies!!! All is not lost!!! We are not out of the woods, but we are hanging in there. I don’t want to say to much… I’m home now, but have to back again tomorrow. I love you guys!! I think your prayers are keeping me hanging on!!! It’s such a long story. I will explain it all, but right now I need a break from freaking out! So… Let’s talk REBORN BABIES!! Lololol until tomorrow​:heart:️wow! I really love all of you!!! KEEP PRAYING!!! :pray:t3::pray:t3::heart:️:pray:t3::heart:️:pray:t3::heart:

23 Likes

Oh Nikki! Im SO glad to hear from you! I was getting concerned! Oh sweetie thats great! Big prayers! Hang in there :slight_smile:

1 Like

HALLELUJAH!!! Praying for you and getting my mom to add you to her prayer list!

6 Likes

Im so glad to hear that! My prayers continue!

1 Like

I am totally in tears over how much love all of you give me!!! It’s just amazing!!! I love all of you sooooo much! Thank you for being here for me… The whole time I was thinking I have to tell my ladies!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ keep praying! It’s working!!! :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: wow, I need to find a way to repay all of you for the love and support you give me!

16 Likes

Have been and will continue praying…there is so much power in prayer…please rest, rest, rest…!!..nice to know you are back home…!!..please rest…!!..:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Just keep us posted and stay rested up. I’m sure thats enough for all of us :wink:

2 Likes

This update made my heart so happy!! I will also put you on a prayer list and will continue praying for you both!

6 Likes

Oh Nikki, my heart is singing and the tears are flowing, but this time they are happy ones. Will keep you and your little bunny in my prayers.
Now for your request about reborning. I no longer have to be jealous of you and Naynay and Karen and Amy living so close. I responded to a member about trading a kit for a Princess Pug kit and found out this member lives right here in PA, only 40 minutes away! So happy to have someone close :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s AWESOME!!! Now I’m jealous! Naynay lives like 6 hours from me! Maybe 8!:scream:Lololol

2 Likes

You can deliver the kit!!! Or she can pick it up!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

It’s so good to hear from you! I will continue praying very hard for you and Bunny!

3 Likes

Um, helloooo Nik, come back to AZ :wink: lol

1 Like

I totally totally wish Darla!!!

1 Like