Bunny🐰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I am sorry to hear of your loss. I agree about going to the doctor and following up. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry, sending lots of prayers your way

Sadly, I know what you’re going through and I am soooo, so very sorry, Nikki. My heart goes out to you, hun. (((HUGS)))

1 Like

I’m so sorry sweetie! My sister had that happen over and over. (I’ve miscarried several times too in between having my kiddos) My sisters now expecting her 3rd child due this month. They thought they might need to do an emergency hysterectomy at one point years ago, and she has endometriosis-like me, but still, still things worked out. So there is hope, there’s always hope. But in the meantime I’m so sorry for your heartbreak. I know how hard that is. Take good care of you. You have my prayers and I’m sending gentle hugs!

1 Like

So sorry for you. Thoughts and prayers are with you. If you need anything, you know where to come.

1 Like

So very sorry Nikki…hugs and prayers for you and your hubby.
I’ll light an extra candle for Bunny on October 15th at 7PM… National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

3 Likes

Nicki, I just saw this thanks to @pia . I am so sorry. But please, go to the doc. She can check with an u/s or at least make regular tests to make sure the hcg levels are going down normally.

But keep in mind I was all covered in blood too when I woke up that day I told you about but it ended well, even though I have miscarried 4 other times. So I’d get checked out if I were you.

Hugs. My heart goes out to you.

3 Likes

Awwww Nikki…so very sorry. My heart goes out to you, your husband and your precious bunny. Wish I was there to just hold you. :angel:. Love you sweetie.

2 Likes

Saying sorry doesn’t even seem to cover all I’d like to say, my heart is breaking for y’all, I wish I had words to give you comfort and take away the loss, all of our thoughts and prayers are with you, know we are here to listen or whatever you may need. BIG Love and hugs

2 Likes

So sorry this happened to you and I am wishing you a speedy recovery.

I’m so sorry this happened to you hun. Prayers for you & your hubby & big hugs for you.

Nikki, I am so sorry! That must be so hard. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Nikki I am so sorry for your loss. I’ll keep you in my prayers. Like the ladies said keep your doctor appt. that’s very important .

I am so sorry Nikki. Please let us know if you need anything. Prayers for you and your hubby.

Im so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers your way.

Sending you (((HUGS)))

Awe Nikki … I am so sorry to hear this !! Wrapping my arms around you to give you a big hug !! My heart goes out to you !! So sorry to hear your sad news !

I am so sorry Nikki…have been praying for you every night…tears.:’( …can only imagine how you must be feeling…!!..You didn’t mention too soon…we were all so hoping for you but it wasn’t meant to be this time…I know it happens sometimes several times then healthy babies are born…please do not loose heart…!!..you should go and see your doctor though…hugs.

Awww Nikki I am so so sorry. Still holding you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs!

1 Like

This is beautifully said! Thank you.

1 Like