Bountiful Baby how do I love thee

Let US count the ways…

After shopping around and ordering kits from other dolly sites I am more and more committed to my first love.

I love having photos of blank kits

Sales

Great prices

Realborns

All the new kits coming out

Set shipping

THE FORUM

When staff visit the forum - it’s like talking to a celebrity ::swoon:: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

the variety of customer photos in the reviews.

The genuine passion staff has for the art

Staff are actual people with personalities who know their stuff.

The fact that if I put something in my cart. It STAYS in my cart!
@bountifulbaby @bbsupport @EmilyBB @BBMelinda

25 Likes

QUALITY! nothing can’t bit that BB vinyl and quality. Of course I don’t have much experience (yet :wink: ) but every ‘designer’ kit that I purchased have some flaws.
For that price it should be completely flawless!

So BB rocks!

14 Likes

Their staff!!! :heart::heart::heart: I LOVE that we can chat with staff. I love even more when I can hug them at ROSE. (stupid virus better be gone come 2021! Not sure I can stay 6 ft away from @AnnDee66, she is too sweet to stay away from :kissing_heart:)

I love the quality as well. Even seconds are better than other places firsts.

Blank kit pictures should be a MUST for every dealer to have.

15 Likes

What’s not to love about them?! :heart: The quality is top notch. Shipping and customer service is the absolute best and they fact that they come on here and conversate with us is absolutely amazing. I feel like we are all one big family here.

11 Likes

I ditto so far everything everyone has mentioned. I feel sooo spoiled with all the new Realborns coming out you always give us variety. I also love that you keep us informed in ways no other companies do. And you listen to our needs and wants and try your best to meet them.

8 Likes

Love you jlesser!!

5 Likes

I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to buy a kit that’s not a scan of a baby. I miss going across the line to my postal box for cheaper shipping so I can only order once I’ve amassed enough to warrant shipping to Canada but yes, my stuff STAYS in my cart for the time I’m ready. Love them!

5 Likes

Quality
Prices
Customer care and customer service!
If there was ever an issue with an item within the last 9 1/2 years I’ve shopped with them they made it right no questions asked, no jumping through hoops. They let us know what is going on and how their sales and pricing works, their product detail and quality beyond excellent exceeds expectations.
I love B.B. :heart::heart:

8 Likes

I still say the BB vinyl is the BEST- after doing several “higher end” kits I keep going back to BB :heart:

8 Likes

Ditto, ditto, and ditto! They really are the best!

6 Likes

They are amazing.

4 Likes

I love bountiful baby. The quality of the kits is always amazing. They ship so fast and at such a fair flat rate. Their customer service is prompt and cannot be beat. They sent me a replacement pot of BB red when I had an issue with one, no questions asked and no additional shipping required. Their prices are beyond competitive and they are always running sales to boot. (Even when their supply has taken a hit due to covid 19) They make it possible for people with limited incomes to be able to enjoy reborning as well. They are full of wonderful surprises and have even been known to randomly grant wishes.

They have provided a well maintained forum for us to share tips, tricks, encouragement, and friendship with each other. And they are always so responsive when tagged in the forums. I particularly love Nevin, Melinda, and I want to say Jessica… (The momma of some of our favorite realborns and I feel so bad if that’s not her name, I’m bad with those sometimes. ) They’re just so down to earth, refreshingly honest, and friendly. It’s possible that I’ve seen more in the forums that I didn’t realize were staff as well.

There are way too many reasons to love the awesome people that comprise Bountiful Baby!

7 Likes

I can’t love this thread enough. I feel great ordering from BB knowing that they have our backs and we have theirs :two_hearts:

5 Likes

@bbsupport I wish BB will develop their own selling platform for reborn artists soon! I know Nevin started to talk about it on FB last year.

6 Likes

Bountiful baby is just the best in every way!!! I love supporting this amazing company. :heart:

3 Likes

Everything mentioned!

2 Likes

They are just the best :heart:

2 Likes

I love :heart: to know that when I expend money at BB, I don’t feel gilt, because I can complete a full baby, body, plate, rings, , with the same amount of money, expended someplace else for just the kit!

4 Likes

Bouniful Baby is great! I’ve placed many large orders and will continue to do so in the future. Great kits at great prices. And all supplies in one place.

3 Likes

I wish they would do that too. I don’t think any other attempts to compete with eBay have made an impact!

3 Likes