Bountiful Baby how do I love thee

Thank you Bountiful Baby,

When I took an interest in reborning, I remember watching Denise Pratt’s YouTube videos on how to reborn…with my pen and paper taking notes of all the supplies she was using :joy:. I found all the reborning supplies at BB that I needed to get started. A user friendly website…DETAILS of all their kits with additional suggestions!!!. Great customer service! My orders arrive in a timely manner…and without issues!!! I totally thank you all for your services and commitment to your customers!

5 Likes

AW, thanks we love our customers:) everyone here works together to make it all possible for you guys!

It is fun getting to know everyone and seeing what is created from our blank kits, so much talent in the world of reborns :heart:

9 Likes

Our warehouse staff works really hard to get as may orders out each day, when things get backed up or they are completely swamped we all pitch in to get your supplies to you! sometimes I even write little notes on the bottom of orders that I check :grin:

9 Likes

I love getting little notes :heart:

2 Likes

I need to order more so I can get a note!

Gotta have goals🥰

4 Likes

ill be checking today from now until noon :blush:

3 Likes

I was really confused for a sec as it’s 12:41 but then realized I’m in NY

2 Likes

I am waiting for Ever before I order :wink:

2 Likes

lol, i’ll be checking for the next hour

2 Likes

@BBMelinda, I just placed an order! :grin:

2 Likes

hopefully it is one of the ones I just checked!

1 Like

Fingers crossed:) I needed to place an order anyway, I needed more matte varnish and stockings:)

3 Likes