Big baby craze?

She is much cuter in person. Lennox is a different story. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Lol. Kenzie’s body pose reminds me of an animal on a leash about to lunge.
Agreed, Lennox is just whyyyy?? Lol I’d like to see her reborn as an alternative creature.

2 Likes

I reborned Kenzie with my sister. I struggle with eyebrows so I know they could use work. My sister had a vision and did not want me to change anything about her. My sister chose her eyes and hair. I know some use human hair for the toddler kits. The hair is Maple from Russia. If you want to critique, that is fine. I need all the help I can get. I have not sold any I reborn. I do this for fun.

3 Likes

Ty for posting her here! I couldn’t remember who had reborned her recently.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

She was fun to reborn for a first toddler. I was surprised at how much she grew on me that I bought another Kenzie kit from a forum member. I don’t know what I will do with her yet.

2 Likes

I have her in my stash and stayed working on her but got side tracked lol - that happens alot! You’ve inspired me to dig her out again!

2 Likes

I am glad I inspired you. I thought she was fun to reborn. I was terrified when I started her but I think the fact that my sister and I worked together was so much fun.

2 Likes

That makes her all that much more special :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I love how you did her hair. :heart:And she’s not intimidating at all from the back. I think I’m just scared of this particular sculpt. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I think she’s cute!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s the body. It’s gonna getchya! But then probably just hug your leg and drool on your shoe. Lol

2 Likes

I’m trying to work through this, guys. Maybe I could get close enough to let her sniff my hand. :smile:

3 Likes

I totally agree with you Yelena, I don’t like the Kenzie kit at all, never have, never will. She just looks strange to me too!!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Landon in 12 month clothing??? Omg! That makes him huge