Big baby craze?

What’s the deal with the sudden surge in people looking for Big June & Joe? Five people have been looking for June in the past couple days and a couple searching for Joe. I feel like I’m missing something

8 Likes

IDK, I am not fond of either. Not my cup of tea :wink:

7 Likes

I feel the same way as @jlesser. To me, they are a bit too chunky but they do have cute faces!:orange_heart:

2 Likes

I have a finished 7 month June Awake sitting here on my couch and I can’t for the life of me get started on her rooting! I want to get a larger body for her cause she just looks Too Short and Too Fat, I need a body to add length to her. Next time I need an order I’ll throw in a bigger body for her and hope that will help me like her more!! She just looks like a doll to me, no dimension!

1 Like

I have never painted June, but for Big Joe I never use the recommended body. I have one custom made that is longer and wider… I just looked and they are recommending the same one for June, who is even bigger, so I have no idea how that was supposed to work.

2 Likes

Alot of people use the 300 body? The one for Emmy? I used whatever was recommended for big joe and it’s ok his thighs are ginormous though lol and it looks odd. He needs a chubby body to match his legs. I bought some stretchy 12 month jeans for him and they barely fit lol

Body #300 is definitely not the one for Emmy. It’s smaller than that. For perspective, I use this on my Landon (they recommend 7542 I think). I use a nice chunky custom body so it matches his chunky limbs. I saw an old pic of the first one I made with the recommended body and it was so funny looking. On my custom body, he looks uniform and wears 12 month clothing.

1 Like

I think I used the 300 on my Landon too. I believe the 300 is what is on my 7 month June and it is way too small, at least I think it is.

1 Like

This is the one! I confused the 30” with 300 It’s body 293. Others have recommended it but I haven’t tried it yet

1 Like

That looks like it might work for her, but it would be questionable for Big Joe. Her legs are longer, his are chunkier and shorter.

Maybe people are extra lonely during 2020 and winter is coming. Time for extra big cuddles?

8 Likes

I used Kenzie’s body on 7 month June. I loved it for her.

For me the kits are big and the babies are too big to keep around. I don’t have that much room lol

3 Likes

Ohhhhh good idea!! Forgot about that one!!

2 Likes

I hope it works for you! I’m not a pro but it can’t hurt to try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doesn’t kenzie’s have the pleat at the back of the neck to hold the head up while in a crawling position?

2 Likes

Yes from what I remember. It worked fine

1 Like

So no issues with Kensies body at all.

4 Likes

It didn’t make her hold her head weird or anything? That would be a good option for Joe maybe

Yours is so cute.

No not at all. Seemed perfect to me.

2 Likes