Benjamin Blick

That face is just not it! Lol. The limbs are cute though.

2 Likes

I ordered from Tinkerbell after Irresistibles and MacPherson sold out so quickly. It ended up costing $157.00 and delivery will take awhile since I didnā€™t order expedited shipping. If I donā€™t like the kit when it arrives, I am not afraid of being able to get my money back out of it. This kit is already being poured and should be shipping in a month or less according to what I understood. Natali gives a set number for each of her dealers to sell and they get their full allotment at the initial shipment. So it really wasnā€™t a true ā€œpre-orderā€.

4 Likes

I tried to order from tinkerbells after you let me know ā€¦ but must have been a few minutes late.

I think itā€™s funny that itā€™s the BENJAMIN kit and all the prototypes are girls!:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I thought the same thing! It feels weird calling it a him for that reason! But I guess in reality most kits are gender neutral

2 Likes

Yesā€¦they pretty much areā€¦but I would have thought natali might have wanted at least one prototype to be a boy. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh no I forgot

Love that one!

It is piggy. Lol Iā€™m trying to make myself feel better because I missed out.

2 Likes

This one has amazing limbsā€¦ but the nose. I just cant.
Why does it look like the nose is up against something? LOL!!!

3 Likes

:eye::pig_nose::eye: Who, me?

3 Likes

LOL!!! :slight_smile:

Lol!!