Benjamin Blick

Who all got a Benjamin Blick? Preorder started at 10:00 central time and he was sold out by 10:10 at both Macpherson and Irresistibles. :exploding_head:
I managed to get mine though. Macpherson accidentally had preorder open early this morning for a little while. I ordered then. I didn’t realize preorder wasn’t supposed to be open. Thankfully they are honoring all the early orders.

5 Likes

I was a minute too late because of a phone call :sob: I really wanted him :sob:

2 Likes

:frowning:
I am so mad that they were gone within 10 minutes in the US.

2 Likes

Is he LE?

1 Like

999 world wide

1 Like

That sucks. :cry:

I wasnt attracted to the kit and didn’t order it…I will probably kick myself on hindsight…I wasnt attracted all that much to Meadow either…and she proved me wrong!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I bought one. I almost bought 2 but didn’t because of the price. I set a reminder yesterday on my calendar at work for 10. I told the guys I work with they needed to answer the phone for a couple of minutes since I really fell in love with this kit.

4 Likes

I missed her, but I am OK with that because I was a little unsure about the mouth.

3 Likes

I have no interest in that kit but geez! That’s impressive that is sold out so fast…holy

2 Likes

Same reason I didn’t want one. The prototypes are done by the typical Blick proto artists, so they always look amazing. I just don’t like the lips/mouth.

4 Likes

That mouth is why I didnt get one

3 Likes

I got two early this morning from Macs! Was going to get another but took a nap and missed it dang it!!

2 Likes

I absolutely love her, I bought 3!

4 Likes

I ordered 2

2 Likes

I’m sad I missed her :frowning:

1 Like

I didn’t like the mouth on this one but that’s just my preference.

3 Likes

I’ve heard that a couple of the overseas sites still have them if anyone is still wanting one.

What is it you guys don’t like about the mouth? I thought it was the only feature that didn’t look exaggerated.

1 Like

I think the bottom lip is too large. In looking at the pics again, I also see that the nostrils face completely forward. It’s in every pic, so it’s just not the camera angle. I haven’t seen pics of the blank kit.

7 Likes