Benjamin Blick

Yes…you can see right up the nose and the nostrils arent very deep at all…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I wanted Benjamin so bad ! I preferred him over sue sue and Maggi. I loved his big lips. I tried to get him from McPherson’s at 11:03 but he was sold out. Then I scrambled to all the other sites for it to sell out seconds after I got on. So with that being said if any one gets theirs and doesn’t want him please let me buy it off you or trade :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe that’s what is throwing the mouth out of proportion for me. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Were there any boy prototypes done?

3 Likes

I love her little “pig” nose : )

1 Like

I’m looking forward to seeing the blank kit when you receive them and all the different versions. Would love to see a boy.

2 Likes

I think this is going to be a challenging kit.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any boy prototypes. Maybe sculptors should just stick to gender neural names. All these girl Benjamins just seem wrong. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

The nose will be challenging for sure. The nostrils need to be deeper. That one prototype with slightly shaded nostrils drives me crazy. Drilling may be the only way to make them look right. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Benjamina? Benji? Lol I see some reborning artists like to alter the name a little to account for gender.

3 Likes

This proto artist posted this pic before completeion (not sure if blank with eyes… )

5 Likes

I’m not really interested in this one, so I didn’t preorder. I still have a Maggi sitting untouched that I got when she first came out, because I was so upset about missing out on Sue Sue. I actually like Maggi better than Benjamin, so I figure if my Maggi is still untouched, it would be years before I ever got around to Benjamin, if I’d preordered him lol.

2 Likes

Just my opinion, but I see a little bit of Mick Jagger in her mouth. Didn’t order one, but how fast it sold out sure reminds me of the old days when more LE kits sold out that fast – sometimes within five minutes of start of sale.

3 Likes

I see boy. LOL.

My favorite proto type is this one

7 Likes

I probably shouldn’t say what this kit reminds me of.
Mick Jagger? That is kind. Lol

2 Likes

Yay!!! He’s cute! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I think the mouth is workable…but that nose🤷🏻‍♀️

4 Likes

She (this artist) posted as a girl mostly but this one looks boyish to me
This is the same one

3 Likes

That’s the best one I’ve seen. The eyes look less bulgy.

1 Like

I see only boy in this sculpt.

2 Likes