Belle is done(jesse kit)

I finally finished this Jesse kit for the sweet 16 birthday party. I hated rooting her mohair is was like sellecting hair from a dogs matted hair. But, I micro rooted & I think that helped some :smile:
Here are a few photos before ship her home to her new mommy. (the buyer loves her :wink: Oh That is my bassinet__

[Uploading…][Uploading…]I will post more in a second this thing will not let me -off to resize

32 Likes

So cute! Love her hair! Great job! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you, it is ruby red… that is hard to work with mohair :smiley:

She turned out really sweet.

1 Like

She is a cutie, piece of advice-----toss the ruby red and invest in some good mohair!!

2 Likes

Yes the customer bought it, I would of never chose to buy it :slight_smile: lol
I just got my hands on Angela’s Mohair fr my next babies, I would never buy ruby red myself :smiley:

1 Like

Awwwww…she’s really sweet…You did a lovely job on her…!!..:slight_smile:

1 Like

Denise, her mommy will love her!

1 Like

She is absolutely adorable!

1 Like

I have Ruby Red (for lashes) and it is like detangling a fur ball. She’s cute!

1 Like

Just gorgeous! She almost looks real in some of the pics!

1 Like

So very precious !

1 Like

It really is!! I was like grr I lost a week in time just searching for good hair in that cat coughed up fur ball lol
I like her though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Because you micro rooted it, it’s really hard to tell it is Ruby Red, though. It looks good.

2 Likes

She is a little cutie!

1 Like

Thank you guys , half way through I worried if I could pull this off at all. She will be a box opening in front of Color Guard High school girls and their parents at a sweet 16 birthday party-so I include 20 business cards :wink:

3 Likes

She’s beautiful. I ordered that kit yesterday.

1 Like

Just so you know, she is a big head to root :wink: But you will love her :smiley:

1 Like

Beautiful!!! Lucky mommy!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile: I do hope she loves her :blush:

1 Like