Bb realborns

Hurray! I just ordered sleeping real born KASE and Kimberly that are on sale right now! I’m so glad I saw a post on Facebook saying this amazing sale is today!!

8 Likes

I got Kimberly. May get another or two :wink: I’m supposed to be on kit reserve as I got 6 or 7 this week alone. I couldn’t help myself.

4 Likes

I know!!! It’s so hard! So many are coming out!!! Truborns has a new one … Arita I think… About to preorder, she is adorable!!!

1 Like

Show us… :slight_smile: I cant seem to find it. lol

2 Likes

Ok brb

1 Like

9 Likes

Looks like it will be open edition :slight_smile: But some pre-orders are sold out. - Nevermind… read it wrong. :slight_smile: lol Some preorders havent opened yet. lol

3 Likes

Right? lol
I have not even tried to sell a baby and I have done 6 and working on my 7th. 5 were for my kids… then my swap baby, then this one. Then my character baby… then I have 11 others and now 2 realborns on the way. lol
And no storage… hahaha. :confused: My desk is disappearing under boxes of baby parts!!! LOL

3 Likes

this is the PROTOTYPE ON BOUNTIFUL BABY. KIMBERLY.

3 Likes

I know!!! I’m buying them faster than I am making them!!! I remember when I just had what I was working on! And then actually selling! Lol I haven’t even thought about selling lately… I need to get to it!!! Sometimes it’s nice having all these faces around!!! Oh! My buyer reappeared today… I have to get Nina Legler packed up and ready for her stork ride!

7 Likes

here is real born KASE PROTOTYPE ON BB

2 Likes

Hope the sale goes smoothly

3 Likes

Thank you!!! She is a referral customer so I think so!!! She was missing because her computer died! Tech problems!!! Lol

3 Likes

I now have Kase awake, Kase asleep, Presley awake, Presley asleep, Summer Rian and I already made and sold Kimberly. If I had not already got 16 kits in the past week I would buy more lol.

7 Likes

Where’s my money tree when I need it???

4 Likes

I just broke down and purchased a Summer Rain. I thought the sale was only yesterday, but I just saw them still on sale today and still with the shipping special. I should just stay off the internet if I want to quit spending money!

4 Likes

I think it is 24 hour and they started it last night. I am assuming it will go off tonight.

2 Likes

I got 2 Kase Asleep, 2 Asher Awake, Kimberly (originally didn’t want this one) and Another Summer Rain. I think that’s all, oh yeah and some eyes and brushes. Crap, I didn’t have any money and now I have LESS-----a LOT less!!!

4 Likes

Lolololol

2 Likes

I will be glad when this sale is over because I can’t seem to control myself. I got 2 Asher asleep, 2 summer rain, Clyde and kase asleep. Now I am going to have to walk away until tomorrow.

4 Likes