Bb realborns

I got Asher awake! I had to borrow some money for it but I was determined to get at least one while it was on sale LOL I’m already feeling the addiction and only working on my third baby…

5 Likes

Oh yah, that’s how it happens, soon you will have a stash of kits you AIN"T gonna believe!!! LOLOLOLO

6 Likes

One of my biggest dilemmas is trying to figure out who to do next!!! It’s tough!!!

4 Likes

Fridaaaa…that is if the kit arrives soon lolol.

1 Like

I know!!! Yay!!! I am deciding if I should do a quickie on one of my kits to practice the skin ones we want… And it will keep me busy until she gets here!!!

1 Like

Yes… I think I will! There are a few things I want to try … I’ll pick one to be a quick little practice babe for the real thing!! :heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

I wonder what color vinyl she has? I can match it to one of mine, so I can make sure the neutralization is perfect.

I dunno lol…German vinyl I think.

1 Like

Ok… That’s what I thought. I don’t have a Karola kit here to look at. Hmmm! I’ll figure it out! :kiss:

1 Like

Lolol maybe we should PM instead of taking over this thread! :laughing:

1 Like

Hahaha Frida isn’t even for me! She’s for a friend! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

lol lololooll :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Oh no! LOL I better just get a designated area ready for kits.

1 Like

It’s over tonight.
Oh God I just ordered another kit. D It’s Puddin and she’s discontinued. My husband doesn’t know I ordered her today. I’ll just say she came with KASE and Kimberly and I don’t understand how and how the credit card got charged. Shhhh

2 Likes

@nikkiroc

1 Like

@Jacky

Thank you love!!! You are awesome❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

I got 8 Kase Asleep. He looks a lot like my nephew who passed, so, I am going to make then and auction them off for birth defect research. I couldn’t resist the sale…and now I am beyond broke. LOL!

5 Likes

Yes, they will take over like Trilbees, your money shrinks and your babies multiply and soon you can’t control yourself you are screaming its a sale I must have that one.Addiction happens quickly…

1 Like

I behaved a lot better than some of you. I just ordered Thomas awake and asleep during the big realborn sale.

3 Likes