Bb rant

I just wanted to say @bountifulbaby
Thank you staff of Bountiful baby. For your sales, your fast shipping, and in general for your service. I can’t imagine the daily volume of business yal do. And I understand the demands of customer service. Lately there’s been a lot of complaining on the forum towards your company. I don’t agree with bashing a company on their own forum. I just wanted to say there are many of us who appreciate all yal do to make this hobby possible and affordable. Have a blessed weekend ! :slight_smile:

34 Likes

Bountiful Baby is AWESOME!!! :revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

I have to agree BB is pretty good place to shop and communicate as far as the complaining goes that happens however if you look the same ones that complain are still hanging around to take advantage of the great prices and shipping here lol .
PS; Really don’t think BB has anything to worry about

10 Likes

I LOVE BOUNTIFUL BABY!! Best prices best customer service fastest shipping. No complaints here!

16 Likes

Love you, Bountiful Baby. You can’t please all of the people all of the time!

12 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly. BB is an awesome company!

7 Likes

I LOVE @bountifulbaby! No complaints from me at all!

8 Likes

Ditto. If I had to buy elsewhere I wouldn’t be able to do this. I would match their quality to any other company.

8 Likes

They are super awesome and make this hobby so much fun.

6 Likes

BB is a beginners paradise! Everything you need to get started, its the first place I went when I started. I have not found another company that ships as fast, has a nice flat rate, has such complete photos and descriptions and has such affordable sculpts. The forum is a nice touch.

10 Likes

I LOVE BB! Great customer service, reasonable prices, high-quality products, uber-fast shipping with low shipping rates (love the flat rate shipping), and a wonderful forum full of amazing ladies…what more could you ask for? :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I think we all get disgruntled about things from time to time and sometimes we don’t understand the reasons people do things (like discontinue kits we like) but business’s have to make good business decisions for themselves regardless of how it effects others. BB is a GREAT supplier for all of us, they have a nice selection of “goods” and their shipping is second to none!! Keep up the GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE BB!! We love all you do for us!!

8 Likes

I try to remind people on facebook who express that they are “upset” with BB… Even their FULL price kits are less than other’s sale kits!
Oh and… even their 2nds are nicer than some other sites’ firsts!

10 Likes

I love BB!!! I love how fast they ship and i have NEVER had any problems with a kit or order!!

6 Likes

Very reliable company, never had any problems. Excellent quality products. Will continue to recommend BB to anyone that wants to make or own a reborn baby. Great place to start, great place to stay! Thank you @bountifulbaby

6 Likes

You are an upstanding Company all around, glad to do business with you!

5 Likes

I would never complain about BB.They have quality, reasonably priced kits and supplies to feed my reborn addiction.Without BB, I could not afford to continue doing what I love to do.I am so glad I joined this forum,all of the other reborners here are nice and seem to want to help anytime someone has a question.

6 Likes

I love BB!! So many beautiful babies and awesome customer service!!

4 Likes

BB has always filled my orders correctly! Their service is what other companies should copy!! No complaints from me.

5 Likes

I agree. If it weren’t for BB I wouldn’t have started reborning. I started out only reborning their kits and still do a lot of them now. I love their new kits. They are so detailed and realistic looking. The only thing I would complain a little about is the flat rate shipping when I only need eyes or needles. I love it when I’m buying kits though. Overall, I give them an A++. :blush:

3 Likes