Bb rant

I love BB and am so excited about some of the kits that have come out and are coming out soon ! Thank you so much BB for wonderful kits and service

4 Likes

Thank you to everyone at Bountiful Baby :kissing_heart: I think we often take your awesome customer service, super fast shipping, affordable prices, and reliable high quality products for granite!!! Please know you are loved and appreciated by many of us :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I love BB and their kits, how speedy their shipping is. I just wish they’d get their bodies back in. It’s holding me up that every body I need is sold out and has been for weeks. I’ve got a little over a week until I panic lol
I love this site and will be buying kits and supplies for many years to come.

2 Likes

I need to place an order! BB ROCKS! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Bb is my go to place. You can’t beat the service and shipping times. Thanks, BB!

1 Like

BB made it so easy on picking my new kit, and showing me all the suff I needed ! I really enjoy BB, especially the deep discounts they offer! Super fast shipping, and overall just a great place overall!

2 Likes