BB how bout making some 1/4 vinyl limbs? UDATED WITH SOME PICS OF ADRIE'S NEW DESIGN!

I have done it a couple ways. Glass in the hands and feet and just poly fill in the limbs. Occasionally I have put a small poly pellet pack in the arms at the elbows and the legs at the knees just to weigh them a little more but this is not very often that I do. I would say from the looks of her body design it will move well with the darts sewn in so all I would use is poly fill in the cloth parts.

1 Like

How exciting!! I love her designs, they will be perfect for cuddle babies! I cant wait until theyre released

I am so excited for this. I love me a good cuddle baby but prefer at least some hands and feet. So this is perfect!

2 Likes

Yes, BB should have listened to me! I know these things! :rofl:

7 Likes

Doesn’t Secrist have 1/4 limbs, too?

Yes ma’am they sure do!

There is always something new that I need, lol!

1 Like

1/4 limbed babies are super cuddly and super poseable. The only drawback is fewer clothing options-no short pants or sleeves but there are plenty of cute outfits when they have hands and feet.

2 Likes

I am currently working on 2 16 inch Berengers with the 1/4 limbs for Christmas time. I love the 1/4 limbs and how easy it is to pose them. Plus I love the babies wearing the soft one piece pj’s with their cute feet showing. I love the new design of her body too, the legs look like they are front loading instead of the old style. Can’t wait for it to be available for sale. It would be great if BB would start making the 1/4 limbs, I would for sure buy them!

2 Likes

They do but they are really big if you get the open ones and less infant looking IMO. The closed ones are a better but still a bit large. Their vinyl was not as neutral colored last time I bought some. They are an option though.

Exactly. You can get some really cute sleepers with the feet and hands showing. You can also use long sleeve onesies with little pants or overalls. There are many more options.

2 Likes