Babies I’ve been working on

Been working on these babies for awhile and just got them listed on reborns

I hated to renew my reborns membership cause I’m not ready to let them go, but then again I’ve had lavender and Londyn sitting there for five months now :pleading_face:

Louis
Owen awake
Owen asleep
Evelyn asleep

I’ve been painting since July 2019 and sold one baby my first baby in August of 2020 and did a few for family and friends last Christmas but really nothing since. I definately have hoarding issues :rofl: and I figured the best way to keep myself from wanting to keep my finished babies is to paint the ones I don’t like.

That doesn’t work cause by the time I finish painting them I’m in love… as is the case with the Owens and Louis.

I’m holding on to asleep for now cause he melts my heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

But I want to need to sell cause I’m running out of space :rofl::rofl::rofl:

33 Likes

They are beautiful!

1 Like

I love them! Oh my gosh…your work is WONDERFUL!!! Those FEET!!! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Damn I can see why you can’t let go of them, they’re gorgeous!

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like

They are all very sweet with lovely soft tones.

1 Like

They are all beautiful, that first one looks like he has peach fuzz all over his head, adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Beautiful babies :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What is your nursery name on reborns

2 Likes

Awww thanks everyone y’all seriously made my day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve had a killer headache and I needed the lift :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My reborns name is wombservice :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love them all :blue_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

They are all so beautiful!! :heart_eyes:

I love all of them but your Evelyn is my favorite! She’s so beautiful and glowing! I love her cheeks and nose! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

You did a beautiful job on all of them.

1 Like

Girll you’re babies are beautifully painted❤️
You need to spread that happiness all over the place!

1 Like

Thank you everyonce in awhile I share to get a confidence boost to keep going :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Every little bit helps

It means a lot :heart_eyes:

Awww thanks! Feet and hands are the parts I get anxious about :rofl: I’m glad you approve :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Your Evelyn inspired me to paint her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lol I’m trying :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I need you to make an air dry tutorial cause I’m eventually gonna run out of paint (before I run out of kits!)

1 Like