Babies I’ve been working on

@sim97 @anjsmiles @Jaclyn1 @PenelopesRebornDolls @KimHayden @evelyn

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I feel like those videos on Instagram that say something about begging for likes and follows and if you agree to like and follow :heart_eyes:

It means so much each little comment and :heart: It’s so nice to see the interaction​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: go forth & spread the love :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’ve inspired me to paint my Zoe :wink:

1 Like

How are you all liking the new Instagram subscription?

:thinking: did I miss something new?

1 Like

Beautiful babies! I’m with you- none of these are among my favorite sculpts but you’ve made them all fabulous!

1 Like

I’m saving my favorites for when I’m a better painter :rofl::rofl::rofl: but now I feel like I need one more of each of these cause now they are my favorites :pleading_face:

1 Like

Your babies are beautiful!!!

1 Like

I used to do the same but now I feel like I’m a better painter when I’m painting my favorite sculpts! What’s the worse that could happen? It all goes sideways and you have a keeper?

2 Likes

Dear Kelly, I’ll come with some critique here in hope that it will help to sell them all.
If I would be a buyer I would be confused about your babies true coloring.
While showing true coloring is never ending struggle of mine, at least pictures should be consistent. Here I see two different skin representations:

Another observation of mine that while your Lavender’s pictures (or not just Lavender, all your pictures are very artistic), pictures in her original posting were incredible dark. People wants to see details of what they are buying. You can leave artistic shots to their new Mommas ;).

That was said with LOTS OF LOVE, as I love your babies and I know how much effort you put into them.

I also noticed for myself that If I sell babies right away after completion - I don’t have time to create a big attachments even if I love them. But those who are sitting here (as I stopped selling this year) I want to keep them all :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Beautiful babies!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They all are beautiful

1 Like

Ooooooh yeah! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I did follow something like that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: if only I had time to do them

1 Like

Beautiful babies!

1 Like

Beautiful Babies, thank you for sharing them with us!!

1 Like

Stunning work…

1 Like

Gorgeous babies!!!

1 Like

All beautiful babies. You need to sell and realize what a good feeling it is to let you babies make someone else happy.

1 Like

Haha you are me

1 Like

Look who showed up at my house today! I didn’t have time to open the box before I left for work. Even in crappy hospital lighting this baby is perfect. I love her!!!

8 Likes

She is absolutely awesome! :heart_eyes: Great work @PhotographyForLife !
You perfected your hair painting and eyebrows beyond any words!
Lucky you @RosieCait !

5 Likes