April preorders are open!

So happy on my deposit. April is super adorable.

How long do preorders take to actually get shipped to us?

Depends some a few days some months.

It would be interesting to have a home made goods box. I love homemade things. Not sure if everyone would agree.

1 Like

I read somewhere sheā€™s due in September

I ordered one from MacPherson and one from Irresistibles. I figure it will be a good way to find out which company is faster. But also, Iā€™m kinda hoping they wonā€™t both invoice me on the same day so I can spread the bill out a little. And someone says MacPherson does layaway. So if I need to, I can get my one from Irresistibles right when they come out, and do the layaway on the MacPherson one. I wanted one to make and sell, and one to make a keeper of my little grandbaby Achilles. So I donā€™t need the second one immediately. But I didnā€™t want to risk them selling out.
Iā€™ve shared this a thousand times. But hereā€™s Aprilā€™s real life match, Achilles. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

What a beautiful baby!!

I just wanted to let you know that you can only do the layaway with MacPhersonā€™s if you do the full price when you first buy her. At least as far as I understand, you wonā€™t be able to do it if you have only paid the pre-order deposit. You might want to email them to check on that before counting on doing the layaway.

3 Likes