April preorders are open!

Go get her, girls! (I may have set an alarm on my phone hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

6 Likes

I’m ordering her now from Irresistibles!!!

3 Likes

I got her !!! YAY!! I’m So excited!! My first LE!!

4 Likes

Haha! I had an alarm set too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

:rofl::star_struck:

3 Likes

I got mine…seems like we’ve been waiting for a year now LOL

4 Likes

I got mine as well went to the site 5 minutes early and hung around :blush:

3 Likes

I got mine

2 Likes

I’m surprised she’s only $99.99 with such a high demand. Nice to see the price wasn’t hiked up. That’s less than most LEs, yeah?

5 Likes

I was more than surprised I had thought this was going to be a higher priced one for sure everyone is talking about her it seems.

2 Likes

I just ordered 2. The price is set by the artist. The preorder is for a week, and usually once they are shipped and sold out you will see the price rise on the secondary market.

4 Likes

does that mean I have to pay for shipping since it’s only 99 dollars :tired_face:

1 Like

I think it is free shipping.

Truborns and Irresistables both state free shipping and Macpherson’s talk about it in the description on her listing

3 Likes

I hope so because I just preordered her lol.

2 Likes

perfect thanks! I was going to order either way but I’m glad for the free shipping!

4 Likes

I got mine, woo-hoo! It is super nice that she is only $100, especially since that price includes her cloth body:)

2 Likes

I’m so tempted to get another one lol. Or maybe Tink…I just love her too.

2 Likes

I want this cutie SO bad but I am flat out broke! Ah well maybe another cutie will come along.

3 Likes

I fully understand!! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah the body too nice deal I had to check back twice just to be sure I read it correctly :smile:

2 Likes