April preorders are open!

Where should I order her from? Where is everyone ordering from? I ordered from Macphersons before but now I’m worried about the free shipping since it’s under 100 right?

2 Likes

I ordered from Macphersons and they gave me free shipping!

4 Likes

Great— thank you!!

1 Like

I ordered mine from Macphersons. I may order a second one but I haven’t decided yet.

2 Likes

I ordered from Macphersons. It comes with a free body.

1 Like

This is my first preorder lol - do u pay full price to get free shipping or will shipping still be free if I just pay deposit ? Which place is better to order from ?

1 Like

MacPherson’s does free shipping for anything 99.99 and over, I double checked that too:)

2 Likes

Is there a reason to order from MacPherson over Irresistibles? Just curious since most people seem to be ordering there. I’m only recently venturing out from BB kits so still figuring stuff out :blush: I chose Irresistibles because of the point/rewards system (I have a $5 coupon from my first order there), but maybe there’s more to consider? I’m pretty sure they’re doing free shipping.

2 Likes

Oh- and this is my first preorder. When you make the final payment can you still add things to the same order? Or is it a transaction for the pre-order only?

1 Like

I have been happy buying from both places.

2 Likes

I like ordering from both places. I personally did MacPherson’s this time so I could use their 3-Easy-Pay-Layaway so I don’t kit hit with a big bill at some random date. This way I can pay $33 for 3 months instead, it’s just easier for me to figure out my finances that way.

7 Likes

I ordered from Irresistibles and also comes with a free body. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m with you that is where I ordered and use $5 dollars of my rewards for the deposit :sunny:

1 Like

I got my pre-order through Dolls So Real, I’m planning on buying a couple other things from there too when the rest of the $$ is due :slight_smile:

SO EXCITED! Now I just need to find a Sunny kit somewhere(I was heartbroken to miss out on her pre-order)

2 Likes

I got two from Irresistibles… I had two coupons so had to place two different orders but it worked out great! I order from them more then anywhere so my points add up fast.

3 Likes

I got one. Wasn’t going to but I couldn’t resist.

1 Like

I checked out her pics. She is really cute. :slight_smile: I am not ordering, though. I am not good enough at it yet to spend that much for a kit. I am sure that as I continue to work with the dolls that I will no doubt get there at some point. If I were sure I could do her justice, I would probably buy. :slight_smile: I am looking forward to seeing all of the ones you get!

1 Like

Where does it say comes with free body? I added the preorder kit, but I didn’t see anything about the body.

I think it’s in the description. You get a free body…Promise! :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes