Anyone That Crochets I Need help

@Mommarobin thank you so much for taking the time to look at the yarn. I liked some of the colors but had my heart set on on the pastels.

1 Like

Yay can’t wait to see it all finished @Leabelle @Blissfulbabies The Mermaid tail is so cute!

3 Likes

Yay glad someone is helping you out. I was just coming to say that I would step aside if someone wanted to make it, but would do it if no one else could. Glad it worked out. Hope you guys share some photos when it’s done.

1 Like

Mel, don’t get yarn that’s too thick or the tail will be to coarse looking for a baby. Another thing, the pattern has more rows of ‘scales’ than the original one that you purchased and were unhappy with. Just my two cents worth.

1 Like

Finished ! I will make myself one, it’s soooo cute !

13 Likes

Crocheters out there, if you want to make one, it’s not too complicated if you have some experience, but it’s long and take a lot of yarn.
The shells bikini gave me a lot of trouble.

3 Likes

I absolutely love the little clam shell bra, I wish my boobs were that small​:joy::joy::joy:. The whole outfit is very cut.

2 Likes

I LOVE IT!!! Thank you sooooo much!

4 Likes

You’re welcome ! It was so fun !

1 Like

I can make you one :wink:

1 Like

@lynn check it out! It’s the it beautiful :heart_eyes:

That made me laugh, I’d be arrested for leud behavior​:scream::cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Are those the dragon scales pattern? If so, then yeah, they are a pain to do.

1 Like

It’s “crocodile stiche”, maybe they are also called dragon scales ? I don’t know. They are tediously long to make. I have made a few handbags with them, it’s really nice.

4 Likes

Nah, not on the beach :beach_umbrella: and with a nice siren tale, you’ll be good :laughing:

1 Like

Yes, that’s it! I used the stitch to make the back of a fish themed pillow, and oy…my hands and eyes were so tired by the end of it!

2 Likes

Well my name is Penelope, wasn’t she a siren?

1 Like

Well my name is Penelope, wasn’t she a siren? Not a sire. I tried to edit sire but it wouldn’t change, I am Not a sire!!!:scream:

1 Like

Not sure, the only one I found was her…
She’s cute though !

https://www.sproutsanfrancisco.com/penelope-the-mermaid

Turned out so cute, glad you could help her out. This has also had me thinking I want to make one for myself but I have too many other things to do so no time now. You did a great job.

2 Likes