Anyone That Crochets I Need help

Nope I was hoping someone here would have one.

@PhotographyForLife? Do you make things like this?

2 Likes

I found a pattern. It’s for worsted weight yarn. Can you post the link to that yarn?

2 Likes

Is this the one you are looking at? It’s probably a little lighter weight. The description says it’s a #3, DK or light worsted. It might turn out a little smaller if the yarn is finer than called for.

2 Likes

@PutABonnetOnIt do you make things like this?

2 Likes

I had only one go to pattern. Unfortunately my wrist swells when I crochet too long now or I would absolutely help out with this.

6 Likes

I think this is the pattern you are searching for. So cute I may have to buy this one.

2 Likes

I think this yarn would be pretty!

2 Likes

@quiltsabunch Yes that’s the yarn. I mostly love the colors. Maybe you can find a heavier yarn in those colors.

@debbabee Yes that’s the pattern. Perfect! I just really want the brighter pastels if at all possible. If not those colors would work.

@jlesser thank you for helping me out with this.

So do I have someone with the pattern and willing to get the yarn that can do it for me??

1 Like

Oh, I thought @jlesser was helping you

I can run out to michaels this evening and see what they have available in yarn

1 Like

@Mommarobin she was just helping me by listing names of people that crochet. Let me know if you find the yarn.

1 Like

I can get the one that debbabee posted above

…still looking

1 Like

I have the yarn I showed you and will get the pattern, not a problem. But I think now it’s your choice!

1 Like

Those are only ones I can see . Maybe in the US someone might find something better

@Leabelle I choose you! I need a newborn size tail. I believe the measurement was 11” long but you can check the pattern. I’d like the seashell bikini top in a matching solid color preferably hot pink or purple. THANK YOU everyone for looking and the suggestions.

4 Likes