Anyone knoq this artist?

So someone on my FB page bought from the scam sites because they think I charge too much.

Anyone know who made this Saskia?

2 Likes

Ugh!
I haven’t been able to locate that one’s actual artist… just scam site after scam site.

This is what has been sent from some of the scam sites for that picture

4 Likes

Ugh.

I can’t believe she did this. I have posted a dozen times about the scam sites. I warned them over and over and over. Then. I posted this morning about how my photo was stolen again and she commented. “I bought a cheap one. I hope it comes. Praying!”

I ripped her head off. Probably not smart. But it was on my personal page from a high school friend. I just can’t.

The worst part is. She said to me. " I was thinking about your dolls when I ordered it. But I thought I would take the chance."

I’m honestly angry and fed up.

4 Likes

She gon learn today!

11 Likes

Well in that case I hope she gets the rubber dog toy version!

11 Likes

Have you seen those sites like FAQ or whatever that mention customers complaining about scams from OTHER websites? It’s almost comical. They stand by their own products, which is NOT in the pictures of course!

5 Likes

Me too. Lol.

She still insists she will get the doll and she is planning to show me when it comes.

This is after my repeated warnings and dealing with my own stolen photos. The thing is. If she didn’t know I could sympathize. But she knew.

2 Likes

Oh I’ve seen that. Lol. They have some nerve!

1 Like

I know! It’s so weird too, the words are weird.

1 Like

It says, right under that first picture, that it’s a 12" doll.

2 Likes

I saw that, what an awfully small Saskia!

2 Likes

…and, that play doll looks like it’s been played with by three generations of children or chewed on by the family dog.

3 Likes

Have you seen the new small scam Saskias???

They are now making mini twin A, Saskia and April all on the same weird body

131171657_10225509234385798_8568674797113255307_n

7 Likes

Those dolls are nightmare fuel. Lol

2 Likes

According to the person who bought the scam doll. They claim to be based in New Jersey. I tried explaining that they tell you they are in the USA to look legitimate.

I don’t know if she truly doesn’t get it. Or if she doesnt want to admit she screwed up.

4 Likes

‘‘Well in that case I hope she gets the rubber dog toy version!’’

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Lol! That was my exact reaction to reading that :rofl:

Edit: was trying to reply to @andik but it didn’t work. Tried to fix it and made it worse. lol

2 Likes

If you are replying to the bottom comment it doesnt do the little arrow thing :wink:

1 Like

Seriously, some people just really have to learn the hard way. She’ll be singing a different tune if she receives something from them, because it won’t be what is in that lovely photo. Hopefully she will learn just why genuine reborn dolls cost what they do.

4 Likes

I’ve shared before, but here is someone I know… what I don’t know is why she did this. She could have easily bought several prototypes at once without batting an eyelash.

5 Likes