Any updates?

Good in two more weeks it’s just a cold. That works for me!! 7 hours is a pipe dream for me. I live on 4-5 at best. That’s just my body. I don’t need alot. Once in a while and rare I will get 6 or so. But I’m still pretty energetic for my age. Have been going about 16 or so hours so far. You’d think I’d be a stick figure lol

4 Likes

Angie is right…drs around here are prescribing the vitamins…zpak and steroids now…its helping alot of people.
There are so many on their 2nd round of covid around here…but many are getting conflicting results from tests…totally crazy.

Dil had a neg and pos within a 24 hour period
My niece has the opposite…a pos and then a neg.
Grandaughter also had positive…then neg

They all had bronchitis like symptoms…all got the vitamins zpak and steroids and were better within a week.

The thing is…get on the vitamins now…it cant hurt anything to go ahead get your d and c levels up :blush:

5 Likes

There is a doctor in our area who will also prescribe Ivermectin (not the over the counter horse self dosed but the prescription for humans) along with the Zpak and steroids. He has treated over 3000 people now and saving many lives. My friend’s husband who is 80 was in bad shape and within 24 hours of taking the prescribed dosages of these meds made a 180 degree turn around. The media and pharmaceutical companies do not want to admit that Ivermectin does any good but when prescribed correctly it can make a huge difference. There are ways to combat this.

4 Likes

I would not take the horse counter stuff.

I’m taking all those supplements plus I have my vaccine and booster. My next birthday I will be 64 and my husband will be 67 so age is not on our side lol! We also mask when we are out in public. Now as far as sleep goes I suffer from insomnia so I’m always behind in that area.

1 Like

You guyssss I just want to talk about varnish!

9 Likes

I have a great friend that is sending me a 4oz (almost full) jar of Satin.Yippee!

10 Likes

Yes!!! This! Up here in the north, my family takes 10000iu if vitamin D daily. I also take zinc, C, and quercetin

3 Likes

Last month my brother and his wife had symptoms. They tested on the same day at a test site. She tested positive and was better within 6 days. He tested negative and had worse symptoms. He did a home test about 5 days later and it was positive, followed by another positive one 5 days after that, and it took him a little over 2 weeks to recover and go back to work. Neither of them had any treatments.

Yeah we want some lol

Your sooo lucky!

2 Likes

I’m a little late on this but yes, absolutely. I use a thin layer of shine remover or matte varnish over it for shine

I have a 4oz jar of thick medium and I tried it straight out of the jar on a test limb. It is absolutely matt. I am wondering if it gives the same protection as GHS matt varnish? It feels “rougher”, but that doesn’t bother me.

2 Likes

I use a stippler sponge to get textured skin. Because the layer is thicker, I bake the heck out of it to make sure it’s cured all the way. It does get shiny the more you bake.

I also want to add that I thin it down a lot with Gamsol thinner to apply on the head (where you root)

For example, you can’t see it all that well but she is a bit shiny after five bakes. I used a little matte varnish mixed with thick medium.

6 Likes

Looks great to me… thanks for your input…

1 Like

I sent an email to AMACO about Thick Medium…

This does not surprise me. It has always been my understanding that thick medium is just the paint with no pigment in it. So you are just applying a clear layer of paint when you use it.

1 Like

Really??? I have used thick medium as a sealer since i started back in 2007 with no problems.

I actually prefer it over matte varnish…which feels sandy and is a bear to cure.

2 Likes

They are saying it is not a substitute for varnish. Varnish not only reduces sheen but protects the finish. SO maybe they are referring to the protection that varnish gives when they say it is not a substitute. Genesis paints do not have to be varnished but the vinyl does get shiny.

2 Likes

Well…. I was hopeful since I have about 7 ounces of the Thick Medium…
Nicole Russell used it for texture in areas of her reborning, but she sealed with the Genesis Varnishes…

1 Like