Another game

Hahaha!!!

1 Like

I was too lazy to take a picture, but i thought one belonged on here. My cat was curled up on a soft fuzzy blanket with a bunch of legs and arms. it looked like she ate a baby and took a nap afterwards. :smirk_cat:

13 Likes

Said to my mom during my failed reborning attempts: ā€œWow, Iā€™ve really become an expert stripper by now.ā€

10 Likes

Thaā€™t a new one, Izzy! So funny.

Howā€™s the sculpting coming? Iā€™m messing around with clay a bit myself. I donā€™t have anything to show yet as my head is at the alien stage. You know what I mean, donā€™t you? Thatā€™s the stage where you despair of it ever even looking human? Besides, I am so out of practice that I said to my husband yesterday, ā€œI really did sculpt at one time, didnā€™t I? Cause you sure wouldnā€™t know it from what Iā€™m doing here!ā€ LOL. I am so rusty. But sculpting is so fun. I have always loved it and only quit because nobody was doing porcelains anymore and I just couldnā€™t make molds.So you have inspired me to try once more. My clay is taking over and growing way too thick and the head is getting bigger and biggerā€¦ Yipes!

2 Likes

I know exactly what you meanā€¦all mine were meant to be heads for 14 - 16 inch preemies and ended up newborn sizeā€¦The clay just has a way of ā€˜growingā€™

3 Likes

Not to stray from the original topic but all this sculpting talk is making me want to get some clay! I think Iā€™ll have to buy some when Iā€™m out and about tomorrow. Iā€™ve been wanting to sculpt a baby so bad! :baby:

1 Like

Mine started out as a caucasian baby and is now an asian toddlerā€¦sort of! I think he or she (still undecided) is Chinese or maybe even Mongolian. Oh that would be so cute! A Mongol toddler dressed in traditional costumeā€¦OOAK. Hey, I can dreamā€¦ (Donā€™t wait with baited breath to see this one. Iā€™ll probably get disgusted because the ears donā€™t match and smoosh itā€™s little life out. :rage:

6 Likes

:hushed:

4 Likes

Lolololol

2 Likes

So funny ~ my brother just called & asked me what Iā€™m doing and I told him I just stuck a tray of arms and legs in the oven. He said ā€œYouā€™re a freakā€ LOL

5 Likes

Lololololol your brother is awesome!

I went to the grocery store ,in a hurry I put my baby in the back of the Subaru and pulled the cover over the back. When the girl helping me with my grocery bags came out I said oh I have to get my baby out of the back to put the groceries in.Pulling back the cover the poor girl came unglued, thought I had left my baby out in the heat under that cover." Lucy you got some splaining to do"

5 Likes

All these stories are still outrageously funny even at the second reading.

2 Likes

I was in Walmart last month and we were looking at baby dolls talking about how cute but unreal they were. (my 2 Teen daughters and my 11 yr old son) The manager was having a meeting in the layaway dept. which happens to be right next to the dolls isle. My younger daughter asks " How long does it take to make a baby?" ( I was trying to talk her into making a doll) .My Son said" 8 minutes". my oldest daughter said " mom, we gotta go, NOW!" I started hearing giggles coming from the layaway deptā€¦

5 Likes