Another game

I got a call from the preschool my daughter attended last year and was told they needed me to come In for a meeting .when I got there child protective services and her teacher and principle where sitting there well I had to explain why Emma came in and said mommy makes babies all day it was interesting to say the least

14 Likes

When I was looking for a new oven I was shopping at Wal-Mart. My sister had found an oven she thought was good. I told my sister “I need to make sure the baby’s head will fit in the oven.” She told me to quiet down that the people on the other aisle overheard what I just said LOL

11 Likes

I love them all, but this one is just too funny!

2 Likes

Hmmmm yea just yesterday I was tagged to do a “what makes you happy” post on Facebook. So I said a few things and also said “making babies” … And never blinked an eye when I posted it
LoL. Needless to say I had a couple comebacks pretty fast lol

11 Likes

Casually I think is was my husband who said it; he came home after work and the oven was on and he said " baby parts for supper again"

9 Likes

I bet this wasn’t funny at the time, but I bet it is now! CPS!! Oh my!

5 Likes

I’m loving these!

When we take a baby with us on errands and I have a quick stop, I’ll park in the shade and leave the baby in the car seat. Sometimes, I’m just not thinking and, as we’re getting out, I say (sometimes too loud), “Cover the baby up so no one sees her in the car seat.” Got a few evil glares with that one. :hushed:

11 Likes

Yea they had never heard of reborns so I had to go home get a blank kit and a completed baby to show them so they would understand the looks on there faces were priceless though

5 Likes

My granddaughter casually without thinking says to her friend: I can’t go, I’m making a baby with my grandma…She quite the look.

7 Likes

Oh my gosh! You guys have to stop. My stomach hurts from laughing so much!

3 Likes

That’s hilarious LOL

2 Likes

To my granddaughter in a store, Don’t hold your baby like that her head will fall off! I was getting dirty looks as it was for letting her carry the baby around. Lots of don’t worry its a doll that day.

7 Likes

ive has the same thing happen to me lol
or pretty close to it my grandaughter wanted toi bring her reborn in the store after i few minutes in the store she didnt wanna carry it anymore i told her i told you you should of left her in the car now you need to carry her
i actually had someone who over heard sat thats rediculous she shouldnt be responsable dor carring a newborn baby in the first place i looked at her said its a doll she gave me looks to kill i actually had to show her the doll and prove it

7 Likes

Some of these are hilarious!!!

3 Likes

This one gets five stars!

7 Likes

i just told lyssa1974 “Warm your head with a rice sock!” Sounds like a curse.

4 Likes

LOL! Yes, it does sound like a curse, Helen. :wink:

“Baby cooker” lol! It gets my mom everytime I say it.

2 Likes

At least!!! That is hysterical!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness these stories are hilarious! Mine was the other day. I happen to yell out the window to the maintenance guy coming over to fix our clogged drain. “Just a minute Joe, I have a minute left on the timer, I am cooking a baby” He knew what I was talking about, but two women who happened to be walking by had no idea and both gasped, needless to say, I invited them in to show them what exactly was happening. LOL

6 Likes