Another game

What is the wierdest thing you ever said about reborning.
Example:

“Did you turn the babies before you put them back in the oven?”

6 Likes

“I can’t do that now; I’m baking a baby.”

8 Likes

Walmart employee: need help finding anything?
Me : yea, I’m looking for a toolbox with lots of small compartments to keep all of my eyes in

17 Likes

Laughed out loud literally!

3 Likes

I was at the beach with my mom and I looked down at my legs and said “I could really use a burnt umber wash” lol My mom’s reaction was really funny :laughing:

10 Likes

Yea ,now he avoids me like the plague

3 Likes

im going to retire and make babies for a living!

11 Likes

“Can you help my squeeze this baby’s head so I could cut it’s eye sockets?”
:laughing: Lol!

11 Likes

“I’ve already broken two needles using them to root into the baby’s head.”

luckily my family understands what I’m talking about.

5 Likes

Can I put on the weirdest conversation

2 Likes

Can I ring you back, I’m in the middle of making a baby right now…(and said this to my sister in law of all people…Yikes!)

14 Likes

I get asked at work what are ya doing for your weekend. Well i think I will make a baby. LOL!!! The expressions are priceless from the ones that have no clue~

9 Likes

When my friend wanted to drop by to visit, I said “If you don’t mind that I have baby parts all over my kitchen”.

6 Likes

I can’t find where I left my baby’s head!

7 Likes

Sure! Wierd convos are awesome!

1 Like

My sister called while I was working on the torso of a full body little boy. She said, “Hey, what ya doin’?” I said, “At the moment I’m painting a scrotum. What’s up with you?”

14 Likes

Oh Goodness! These are killing me. My daughters boyfriend, who is not comfortable with the dolls, has witnessed many of these strange obsessed convos. I suspect he thinks he has linked himself with a crazy family. Both of my daughters do Moulage too. If you don’t know what that is, it is stage makeup of very realistic wounds etc. used for re-enactments, usually by Fire Dept. and Emergency crews. I am used to seeing my beautiful daughters walk in with bloody gashes. So, poor guy, he probably thinks we are ghouls. He looked at me so funny the other day when I was calmly putting a cookie sheet of heads in the oven. I just smiled sweetly and said, “you’re next!”

9 Likes

“I’ve gotta put my head in the oven”

8 Likes

Friend comes over and sees my Nuwave oven:
Oh wow have you cooked a chicken or roast in that yet?
me: No, just use that one for baking body parts

9 Likes

My ex says, “If I take Olivia to the pool this afternoon, will you be home later for me to drop her back off?” Me, “Sure, I’ll just be home baking some babies. Take your time.”

7 Likes