Amazing discoveries

Well for me at least. I purchased some round flat magnets from eBay 100 count and I got this in the mail and had no idea what it was at first

My magnets! Tiny but super strong! Perfect for bows and such

Then I was going to throw away my sons broken dry erase crayon and decided to try it for my rooting map. I hated chalk, it just wipes right off and I get so confused. I left it on overnight, no staining. Doesn’t wipe off if you touch it but comes right off with water

20 Likes

WOW…how cool is that??? I’ve never even heard of
a dry erase crayon!!!

Now I gotta figure out where to buy one!!!

1 Like

Me too! I hate the chalk as well and my dress makers pencils arent working like they used to! I was using a white nail tip pencil from rite aid but they quit making them so I’m stuck with chalk at the moment! And those magnets are a super great deal, under $5 for 100! Thanks for posting this!

2 Likes

Im pretty sure I got these from Walmart for super cheap. Comes with a lot of different colors and a dual black and white board (which would be great for writing down reborn info)

1 Like

Thanks for the idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kim_CustomDollBaby pictures!

1 Like

oh yea!!! gotta get some of those dry erase crayons. I have had no luck with anything else I’ve tried, Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

C :sunglasses: :sunglasses: L!

3 Likes

Hey Kim your videos got me started…Calm caring and patient thanks

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you! :smiley:

2 Likes