Where do you buy the magnets for pacifers

Where and what kind of magnets are used for pacifers.And what kind of glue will work having problems…

2 Likes

I get mine from Michaels, the metal ones. I brought the flexible ones when I first started n they didn’t work. You can use E6000 or the paper glaze.

2 Likes

They a lil bit smaller than a dime.

1 Like

I use rectangle ones for the inside of the mouth and a round one for the pacifiers. I glue the rectangle on the inside of the mouth with E6000, and a hot glue gun for the round one on the pacifier. You can get them at Michael’s, Craft Warehouse, eBay, Amazon, Hobby Lobby…

1 Like

I use these inside the head now, and magnets from BB on the pacifier.

1 Like

I use neodymium magnets from k&,jmagnetics.com. They have the same sizes as BB but you can buy them in bulk and they’re cheaper.

4 Likes

I buy mine at Home Depot, they have a great selection in various sizes

2 Likes

Ebay… earth magnets (neodymium)

3 Likes

thanks

I buy earth magnets from eBay for a very good price.

3 Likes

Yes I seen someone on here posted she bought 100 magnets off eBay for $5 I think

1 Like

Here’s the post, it was $4.39 for 100!

2 Likes

thanks

I changed to microgeocaches with my last order and they have any size and shape you would ever need. I use round, really flat ones for pacifiers and thicker ones for inside the head. Be sure and get neodymium / earth magnets, the black craft magnets available in some stores aren’t strong enough!

2 Likes

Thank you the black ones was a waste of money

I use hot glue and I buy my magnets from Willow run crafts on etsy

1 Like

BB don’t waste money on the store bought ones good question and answers

1 Like

Are the magnets priced reasonably @BGoodChild?