Am I missing some kits on sale

yes its scarey, just looking and suddenly,oh no my finger hits cart. then its oh I could use eyelashes and maybe some ties oh I’m saving money,right?

2 Likes

Holly
Clyde asleep
Thomas asleep
Kase awake

1 Like

Hahaha Shera1 so funny .but so true!

Clyde is really cute for a boy but i cant see him as a girl and i like making girls He just has a very boy nose…but so cute!!

2 Likes

Glad to know there are others in the same boat! Of course right now my boat is slowly circling the drain…but hey, the money is in from the doll I sold…and realborns are calling my name! Plus somehow my granddaughter managed to find and hide all my magnets over Christmas. Still haven’t come across them!

1 Like

Well im at the drain too…and no dolly dollars ordered 3 in the past few days but wish clyde would stop calling me! cant go look or my finger might wander…

2 Likes

I made out a list of all the BB kits I want to purchase and it is 29 of them besides the ones I already have lol…Out of the 29 only 6 have been placed on sale.

2 Likes

Well, so far, Kase awake got into my cart but I managed to get him back out. Over sixty dollars in the cart with bodies, eyelashes and magnets. And I have at least 7 kits I want to do for myself already in the closet plus multiple other ones. Might be a good deal but I also need to get the stuff to finish them and I really, really want to get some more air dry paints. So instead of another kase awake, I am going to find a name for the little girl one I have!

2 Likes

Still up right now - if anyone missed them earlier

Holly
Clyde asleep
Thomas asleep
Kase awake

2 Likes

Aww thanks, Nevin! How cool that the CEO responded! Holla:)

Sydney
Kyle
Londyn
Painted Petal Pig

1 Like

BB said earlier they were going to slow the computer picking down…that so far it was jumping from what inventory they had automatically…
Is kind of nice to see so many go up but i think some of us are tapped out by now!

In a week i can buy again.but i need bodies then and probably hair .not sure what else.

Sydney
Kyle
Aubrey
Painted Petal Pig

*** Please let me know @debbabee if this is annoying on your post.

1 Like

Sydney
Sadie
Painted Petal Pig
Asher Awake

Sydney
Jesse
Painted Petal Pig
Asher Awake

I wish we could just pick the ones we want. Hailey has not been on sale and neither has a few others I’d like to have :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Hailey has been but I cant remember when. I think before the flat rate shipping sale started but I may be wrong… If I see her I will try to remember to tag you.

I’m still waiting for Kate :frowning: that’s the one I really want to do for my first one :slight_smile: although I already have 2 other kits

1 Like

I have a list of 29 kits I want kate is one.She has been on sale but when she was on no other doll I wanted was and I hate to pay shipping for 1 doll lol.

2 Likes

Ugh I must have missed her then :frowning: now I’m sad lol

I had a list too… then the first 4 I bought werent even on the list… hahaha. Damn sales. :stuck_out_tongue: Now I am waiting until I can order more than one and their bodies, eyes, etc in the same 1 order.

1 Like