Am I missing some kits on sale

Does anyone know how often bb is changing the kits they have on sale. I am wanting a puddin kit . Would love to get it on sale. Seems they are changing them more than once a day.

6 Likes

The last few days they’ve be switching their sale kids every few hours it seems. Keep watching.

3 Likes

That one was on sale a couple days ago just keep checking a few times a day be cause yes they are changing that quick.

2 Likes

They just changed again! Lol Tell me if Shyann gets put on sale!!! :0)

2 Likes

Sam is on sale again :wink:

1 Like

Right now Asher awake blaze sweetie and Sam hurry it will change soon :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Sam and sweetie gone Nicholas and Lilly added​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

I want to buy one too but yes changing so fast…

1 Like

I gotta go make a deposit! :smirk:

3 Likes

i just ordered 3 kits all the same…and hilariously forgot what the kits called :smiley: I tried to go back to the home page to check…but the kits i just ordered were no longer there lol . and i cannot see anywhere view order history ? im guessing if sold out …they will just issue a refund? i wanted to double check my address …but i cant do that either. only i could possibly have this trouble :smile:

2 Likes

they should send an email

1 Like

first order i have made direct, panicked for a second :smiley: email receipt received and address is correct thank god :smiley: i ordered x3 cooper kits! looks like i got them in the nick of time . .

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m bummed. I wanted Thomas Asleep. He was $22.97 and I was too slow. Had him in my cart. Same with Scarlet. Oh well. Gotta move quicker. :disappointed:

3 Likes

I KNOW!!! Gotta be a little conservative with the Dolly Dollars because I really want Summer Rain and…Gracie and Naomi and Charlotte and Daisy and Isaac and…

6 Likes

I think @Blissfulbabies had a great idea that BB should do a pick you own kit at sale price type sale!
With a limited amount of dolls per customer or something. It would be awesome!

4 Likes

If he goes back on sale I am grabbing him up. No waiting!

2 Likes

My cart is loaded as well. :smile:

1 Like

They just swapped babies again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Get Thomas now girls!

4 Likes

@wispywillowrebo, @heartstringsnursery

3 Likes