Am I missing some kits on sale

Well they wouldnt combine my shipping for me.You got lucky!!!
.Said I could cancel and reorder it all at one time but then id be back to full prices for the kits!
.!..a loss of $45 that way. so will just leave it.Nice thought though.

Right nowStill… Dumplin is $12.47
.Gemma
kaya
Celeste $17.47

1 Like

lol, switched now

Asher awake
Painted Fawn
Celeste
Kaya

2 Likes

I’m getting whiplash from the minute by minute changing of sale kits :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know.Wonder if they change all night too?I dont think they did night before last but celeste was on when i went to bed ladt night . but asher wasnt
Dont know why im watching i cant get any more anyway ! lol

1 Like

oh yes …with many buying i guess it could become a combining -nightmare if everyone asked.!
still i tried

2 Likes

asher awake still on .
Jacelyn
Fawn pig…
petal pig

1 Like

Amber
Riley
Precious Gift
Byron

1 Like

Amber
Precious Gift
Byron
Kyra

1 Like

Wow ! I just counted how many doll kits BB have available. 145 not counting animal kits. No wonder I haven’t seen the kit l want on sale yet.

They are not rotating all of them it seems like the more popular sculpts will not go on sale :frowning:

2 Likes

Just updated again! Dang it! I want Juliet!!

1 Like

I had Lexi in my cart went to checkout and as soon as my shipping info came up for me to pay it had gone back up :sob:

2 Likes

Juliet is up now better hurry!!

2 Likes

Sleeping Thomas is on sale again! $22.47!

I will change the algorithm to slow down the changes.

The algorithm had been:

1. Calculated “Days of Stock” remaining of each kit, based on sales of the last 3 months.
  2. Take the four kits with the most “Days of Stock” and put them on sale. Note that this step has nothing to do with kit popularity-- it merely reflects the “Days of Stock” remaining for that kit. If we overbought a kit compared to demand, it will have a high “Days of Stock” regardless of overall popularity.
  3. Once a kit has been placed on sale, do not remove it from sale until the “Days of Stock” of that kit is 20 days LESS THAN the “Days of Stock” of the next candidate kit to put on sale. Once that “20 day less” threshold has been crossed, remove the old sale kit and replace it with the new one.

The 20 days threshold of step #3 was meant to stabilize it and keep it on sale a bit longer than otherwise would have happened. But, it apparently was not enough time, so the number is being changed to 30 days instead of 20 days. That should keep each sale item on sale a bit longer.

Note also that even with a 30 days of stock threshold, there is still no guarantee of how long the kit will remain on sale. If that kit is suddenly ordered by a bunch of people, it can easily cause it to cross that threshold fairly fast.

But the sale kits should be a bit more stable now, and not change as often.

Thanks so much, everyone!

Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

12 Likes

It’s good you are reading our post’s and trying to slow down the kits changing thanks.(P.S it would be really nice if we could pick out any 4 kits and get them half off :wink: ) Had to try haha!!

2 Likes

Resisting the sales…resisting the sales…just going to peek at the main page for a clue as to what is on sale…checking out the sale…and the gallery…resist…resist…well, maybe one kit…and a few magnets…but that other kit is such a good deal…two kits in the cart…adding bodies…ohh, running low on eyes too…might as well save on postage…story of my life since I found BB!

9 Likes

Did you seew Thomas clyde and kasesawake ALL ON SALE NOW!

2 Likes

Realborns on sale again, be quick ladies.

2 Likes