All these kits on sale

I said I wasn’t gonna buy any more kits. BB has all these kits on sale. If I buy a kit it would most likely be a duplicate of one I have already. There’s only 1 or 2 that I want that I don’t have. I told myself after I do the kits I have, or most of them, I’m done with reborning. So I’m trying not not buy anymore kits. But, I know if one go on sale that I really like, I may buy it.

3 Likes

I know! It’s a very hard to not buy. I want realborn Owen but I want to wait and see if he goes cheaper then 30% off lol.

1 Like

He is going to be my next kit I do. He is all washed n ready to go. I want Naomi, put her in cart yesterday. She was 29, today the price changed. So she still in the cart. Hopefully her price will go back down. Logan been on sale at 23 for a while. I was tempted to get him. But I have him.

I love him and only have him as a second kit because he is never on sale.:pensive:from the biggining I decided that until I’m really good at reborning I won’t buy any expensive kit. I’m being strong :cold_sweat:

psst! You ARE really good at it! :heart:

1 Like

Your babies are beautiful.

1 Like

Thank you @Msmimi04 and @jlesser you are always so sweet. I still feel that I have so much to learn. Every baby I make has been an experiment :blush:I’m still finding my style.

1 Like

Right now I’m trying a new style of painted hair on my second Costal scent and Genesis baby :blush:

I think when I get more confidence I’m going to hide my credit cards :grinning:

12 Likes

Looking amazing!

1 Like

Thank you. :hugging:

1 Like

I caved and bought 3 Angels… planning on switching out the head on all of them. :joy:

Why are you quitting reborning, @Msmimi04?

2 Likes

If Natalie goes on sale I’m getting her lol

2 Likes

I told myself once the paypal money is gone, no more babies…I told myself I can’t buy anymore babies until I finish painting what I have. I told myself I keep buying duplicates without realizing it=problem.

Bought three sale babies. Damn. It seems they will put your purchased on a paypal credit card at 2am.

Ugh…I think crack might be cheaper.

My creative self loves this, my financial self not so much.

That hair is pretty darn cool, did you take a class?

I just can’t seem to get the swing of it. How I expect them to turn out, especially an AA baby.

1 Like

I have her, but wouldn’t mind another one.

1 Like

I have 2 naomis. Lol addicted I know

AAs are so hard for me! Have you tried Kate Charles tutorial? I heard it was amazing

1 Like

Yes, I have her tutorial n 2 others. I’m not giving up yet.

3 Likes

I ordered Olive this morning. Couldn’t resist that price for a new release.

2 Likes

Awesome!!! don’t give up. I like your work and I think when it comes to criticism we are our worst enemies. We would never be happy with our own work. My favorite part of this hobby is that Every time I make a new baby I see an improvement yet I’m still far from where I want to be. I know that I’ll be painting doll for a long time trying to get to where I want. Therefore I would never get bored and all those kits that I have bought are not a waist of money :wink: but something to keep me entertain and relax for a freaking loooooooooong time. Don’t push yoursself so hard enjoy the prosses and you would see you get to where you want to be in no time. I look forward in continuing seen your babies. 🖒

1 Like