After a failed sale, FINALLY baby has a new mommy!

Baby Abby (Rina Fagan) “sold” over a month ago on reborns.com. The payment method was an e-check and it didn’t clear. The person emailed me and I explained that I never received any funds. I sent her a PayPal invoice but she never paid. This past week, I had been thinking about reducing her price but she sold this afternoon!!! Packing day tomorrow. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!!:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! I just saw that she sold. :smile:

1 Like

Woo Hoo!!! :smile:

1 Like

So good !! Congrats and i hope you will be able to sale more !

1 Like

Congrats! She’s adorable!

1 Like

Thank you, ladies! Now I only have one up for sale. After the competition, I’ll have my Celeste to post. I’m getting ready to start rooting Addy Hess so she’ll be done soon.

1 Like

Yahoo! Yay for you! She took awhile but I knew her mommy would find her.

1 Like

Oh finally! I was just looking at her the other day and wondering why she hadn’t sold. Patience paid off! YAY! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Yay! Congratulations on the sale​:tada::ribbon:

1 Like

Thank you! I found out a woman bought her for her 9 yr old granddaughter’s birthday. Wow! $350 for a gift (plus shipping). I hope the granddaughter appreciates her.

3 Likes

1 Like

LOL! Your graphics make me smile, Karen. Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Yay! Congrats!

1 Like

congrats on the sale :smile:

1 Like

Congrats Amy !

Congrats! I wish my relisting on ebay would be so lucky. Had a lady buy, pay for it then turn around and say she didnt mean to buy, her daughter accidently bought it. And asked to cancel. Grrrrr. Seriously thinking of listing on reborns.com

1 Like

Congratulations… Very happy for you…!!..:slight_smile:

1 Like

@AmyR777 Very happy for you!

1 Like

Still not hits on “Corbin”. But I am so thrilled for you Amy! Congrats on the new adoption!

1 Like