Advice Please! Pics of my first reborn

Oh yeah! I completely forgot you use air dry. Debbie might be able to help! @DDDolly

1 Like

Most definitely! What do you use for your (thick medium)? Like if you wanted to create your scratches or milk bumps and such

2 Likes

See you are just so helpful! Iā€™m still using Genesis, I was asking for Summer :slight_smile:ļø I am thinking about getting some mason jars since I do more washes than anything. I feel like I waste too much paint and thinner.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s a good idea. Youā€™re so smart lol :joy: Iā€™m wondering in Micheals or Joanns has smaller jars? I have a small work space at the moment until we renovate the office.

1 Like

Perfect!

1 Like

Oooā€¦ Great tips :grin:! Thanks! :blush:

2 Likes

Youā€™re so thoughtful :blush: thanks Jes! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is it best to use glass jars to store paints?

1 Like

Hey Jes! Just wanted to let you know Iā€™m going to the post office this morning. Iā€™ll send your tracking number after it ships :slight_smile: Hope youā€™re able to work with it!!! :blush:

1 Like

heā€™s looking sweet, Iā€™ll get him dark enough one of these days :wink:

How thin are you making your washes? I actually thicken mine up a bit because I pounce the paint back off and use a dry brush to get the remaining stuff out of the creases. (Theres nothing wrong with doing it super thin, Itā€™ll just take more layers)

Thatā€™s what I do too! Thanks Iā€™ll definitely try a less diluted wash. I didnā€™t think about that! Iā€™m probably taking half or more back off when I pounce! :blush:

1 Like

I made a dark wash mixed with burnt sienna, burnt umber, little blue, and little yellow and it helped :grinning::grinning::grinning: I have been diluting too much :wink: learn somethinā€™ new everyday :blush: thanks again for the tip :wink:

2 Likes

Of course! :kissing_heart: