Aaaaand...We're Back!

UGH, I might have to break my Walmart ban. They were so awful to me last time, I swore I’d never shop there again…but $2.50!

2 Likes

Crazy it is $8.00 on clearance online! LOL

1 Like

No clearance at mine.

1 Like

Hmmm wonder if it is just your walmart @Awise1to?

My theory is that the stores in larger, metropolitan areas will not have as much surplus and therefore will not have the same clearance sales. My mother lives an hour away and is always getting cute preemie and newborn clothing for $1 to $2 each at Walmart clearance sales. I live in the greater Kansas City area and rarely find anything like that. In fact, when I peruse the somewhat permanent clearance isle at the back of the store, I look at the price and ask, “If that’s the clearance price, what in the world was the original price?” Meaning, they mark them down 50 cents and call it clearance!

@Awise1to are you in a metropolitan area, or farther away from the “big city”?

Walmarts in my area do not have the sales going on either :frowning: I raced there and no bargains! Lol

So I stopped at mine just to see. But didnt have any money with me… lol

There is a sale but not as good. I am in Idaho.

The set we talked about above that she got for $2.50 in Florida is on clearance in my Idaho Walmart for $5.00 and still $8.00 online…

The section was pretty bare though and the associates were in there trying to stock it.

Interesting… lol

None on sale at our walmart as of now. I did get some really great sets after Christmas and Easter. The 4 piece boy suits cost me $2.25 and the onesies were only 0.31 yes 31 cents… The girls 3 piece dresses were also $2.25 so I got some for my niece and nephews. My baby girl and a few for the dollies also. We have one piece rompers for just over $2.00 now at our walmart but none of the sets like you got.

2 Likes