Aaaaand...We're Back!

Dont forget about ROSE baby shower gifts as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So glad our ā€œtime outā€ is over! Didnā€™t like that one little bit. It sure proved their point that they can take this forum away if needed.
Letā€™s let them concentrate on providing great reborning supplies and count ourselves lucky to have this as well!
I missed you everyone!

5 Likes

I know I for sure buy more stuff when the forum is up and everyone is talking about whatā€™s on sale lol - I didnā€™t buy anything while it was down!

4 Likes

Speaking of do we wrap the gift, or are most in gift bags?

1 Like

I dont know, but I think @Blissfulbabies said lots were in gift bagsā€¦ but may be wrong.

3 Likes

Gift bag it is then thanks !

4 Likes

So glad we are back up and running! I spent entirely too much money in the past few days since this forum has been down because I was bored and it gave me something to do. I am testing out my Baby FX. I have done 2 test legs 3 timesā€¦During this trial period, I learned that the tack sponges at Rural King do NOT work for mottle layers. I wonder if the mom and pop farm store we have sells better ones. But now Iā€™m on a reeeealy tight budgetā€¦so I canā€™t find out for a while. I am going to start on my Megan test kit tonight!

4 Likes

Happy to be back. I am working on Rose and Fei Yen, almost finished. Starting on Byron, Morgan and Kimi tomorrow. Trying to have 9 done before I move.

3 Likes

Good luck! I hope your move goes smoothly.

3 Likes

Jlesser you are correct. Makes it easier for travel to and from. You know gift cards might be a good idea as well.

2 Likes

Iā€™m driving so I wrapped mine. There isnā€™t any rule that I have heard of.

3 Likes

You are correct @honojane No rulesā€¦do whatā€™s best for your travel mode.

1 Like

I am so glad the forum is back! I got my air dry paints on Friday and I am ready to paint a baby today. I figure I can keep the laundry going in the background and feel productive with housework, and paint babies, all at the same time! I wanted to do a small one, so my daughter picked Maisie. She has claimed all of the tiny babies as hers!

3 Likes

While we were away I received my Harlow kit from @DearBaby. Iā€™ve wanted her for a long time so Iā€™m very excited. She even sent some booties with herā˜ŗļøIā€™m only going to try reborning this summer and so Iā€™m going to hang on to her for a while- will probably get someone else to make her for me. In the meantime, I stuffed a sleeper and gave her a realborn box for a bed-Iā€™m so weirdšŸ˜›

9 Likes

Hi!!!

5 Likes

I mostly lurk and read lots of posts because I am still a newbieā€¦but I missed the forum being up. I was starting to get grumpy. :frowning: BUT I discovered Clymer Creations and now I want all the fairy/elf babies.

5 Likes

I ā€œwindow shoppedā€ for houses in this area that I will never ever be able to own! Hahaha!

The older kids and I sat around the computer looking at all the pictures in the house listings.

3 Likes

Aww, I love doing that! I used to live in a duplex amongst victorian mansions, and sometimes they would have house tours, so many gorgeous homes, and ornate details!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

There are some with ponds or creeks in the yards, and even one with an indoor swimming pool! Of course that was the kidsā€™ favorite! LOL

1 Like

Wow, yes, that would be amazing!

2 Likes