Aaaaand...We're Back!

Can’t wait to hear what you’ve all been up to! Show us what you’re working on! I want to see all your awesome babies! :kissing_heart:

36 Likes

Hello! Hello! Hello! I am so glad we are back.

11 Likes

Woohoo! Glad to be back!

12 Likes

Oh SOOOO much better!

Thankfully I was able to PM and not lose my head completely!

9 Likes

Woohoo!!

6 Likes

Ahhh!! Awesome! Jealous you have both Pebbles and Chenoa. Please share your Chenoa. I’ve been wanting that kit since I first saw it! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Glad it is back! Did you all read the “Terms of Service”?

15 Likes

You have great taste in kits!!

5 Likes

I did, and while I really wish that some of them were different, I understand that they don’t have the time to invest in moderating everything that is posted. I think creating high quality kits at an affordable rate, and creating quick distribution, and responsive customer service are their priority, and I do value the way that they’ve been able to do this.

8 Likes

Yeah, I felt like we were all in the “time out” chair for a while, but I’m happy we’re back up and running.

7 Likes

Hello everyone…glad we’re back…!!..

6 Likes

Nice!!!

3 Likes

So glad to be back!!! :heart:

6 Likes

Glad we are back up and running!!!

Nice haul Awise1to!!!

Off to read the new Terms of Service thingy!!!

7 Likes

I was on the road back from my sister n law’s wedding reception and was reading on my phone so didn’t comment much. I have had a long day of being in the heat as the reception was outdoors and it was very hot/humid here in GA today. Anyways, I won’t be starting on a new baby until I get back from IDTS - I leave on Thursday. I do have a former customer interested in a custom Kimberly so that may be next on my table when I return.

8 Likes

OMG I just got on to send a pm and saw we are back. I’m so happy to see we are all in again! I missed all of you so much! HI EVERYONE!!!

9 Likes

Glad we’re up and running again :thumbsup:

9 Likes

Yeah!! So glad we are back. Can you say ahhhhh withdraws!!! Welcome back everyone! !!!

9 Likes

I have that outfit… It is SOOOOO CUTE😍

10 Likes

That IS a smokin deal!!!

3 Likes