3 month old Joseph seconds 😁

seconds of Jade too

4 Likes

Hoping he is still there Friday. I risk my sister stealing mine if he’s not…:joy:

2 Likes

Thank you. I wonder why they did it that way. I would have never thought to search him for seconds.

2 Likes

Trying to hide him. :wink::joy:

2 Likes

Right, I had just checked the seconds page, like 10 min. Before I seen your post.

1 Like

Yea -I have been watching the seconds page too since they sold out - Yesterday I started searching -I remembered another time someone mentioned they found a seconds kit that didn’t show up on the seconds page - I had searched already this am lol -he just showed up !

2 Likes

I’ll have to keep that I’m mind. Thanks. I’ve been stalking the seconds page for him. I can stop now. Whew! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Me too :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Now he’s on the homepage with other seconds of recent realborns.

3 Likes

I guess I didn’t give them time :joy::joy:that’s how bad I was stalking :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: -I changed the original post lol

2 Likes

Right, but at least we got him.

2 Likes

Thank you for posting! I got mine! Yay! I’m so excited! :blush::grin:

3 Likes

I think the price went up $4 on Joseph since earlier today.

7 Likes

It sure enough did.

2 Likes

You probably got the one that was in my cart that I put back :wink:

2 Likes

:flushed:it sure did

1 Like

The one I had in my cart was $55 something I decided to not complete the purchase but noticed it is now $59 something .

2 Likes

Wow, that doesn’t seem fair. I hope it has more to do with the quantity left than it does with how eager people are to get him.

5 Likes

Agreed. My sister who was wanting me to order him Friday backed out because of it. I’m surprising her with mine when I get him finished. I can get me another one in August.

2 Likes

I purchased 2 at $55.95. Then looked and they were $59.95. Now I think they’re sold out.

3 Likes