3 month old Joseph seconds 😁

And just like that, he’s sold out again. :flushed:

1 Like

On the bright side, maybe if he keeps selling out so quickly the folks at BB will realize this size kit is very wanted.

4 Likes

Kind of reminds me of the stock market you bought while the price was down then the stock went up :smile:

4 Likes

where is he? is he gone?

1 Like

nevermind: :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Gone like the wind! Over the river and through the woods of out of stock land.

3 Likes

Gosh he sold out quickly. I got him however. Wish I could have gotten the plate BUT I heard the seconds plate were released shortly after he sold out the first time. Didn’t even realize they were available.

5 Likes

Well shoot. A day late and a dollar short :laughing:

1 Like

I missed him, but that is OK because I still have so many to paint.

3 Likes

Does anyone’s seconds Joseph show up as shipped? Mine still shows as preshipment. But my order from yesterday with Jade and Landon seconds shows as shipped with a delivery date of Saturday. I don’t know why Joseph was ordered a day earlier but appears to still be waiting. :confused:

Mine shipped but I didn’t get the notification but I clicked the confirmation link from the purchase and it is showing as shipped.

I’m hoping mine is just an issue with the tracking number. Surely he will arrive at the same time as my other order. :grimacing:

Oh I see. It’s probably just haven’t updated.

Mine shows delivery tomorrow -hope yours comes soon :worried:

1 Like

Their tracking is actually down at the moment.

2 Likes

Mines are delivering today. I can’t wait.

2 Likes

Mines is out for delivery. I’ll have to pick it up from the leasing office. In between my two cases.

3 Likes

Waiting for these BB packages always makes me feel like a kid waiting for Santa. :grin::santa:t3:

1 Like

My fat baby Joe did arrive today. Oh. My. Word. He is huge! Here he is with my 13 month old grandson, who may or may not be traumatized for life over this event. :grimacing:
Anyway, my Joseph only has one tiny, light dot on his leg. He is pretty much perfect. I’m in love! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Oh my lol- he’s huge lol - your grandson is adorable :heart_eyes: Maybe he won’t remember it for too long lol - The mail should be running anytime here -can’t wait !

2 Likes