2 Customs ready for Delivery

Here are pictures of some of my customs. I haven’t finished the photos of the others and I leave tomorrow to go out of the country for a week. Just thought I’d share.

32 Likes

They’re both so darling. I love them x

2 Likes

Adorable, their new mommies will love them!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, sooooooo beautiful! :heart:

2 Likes

Just precious! Love them both! :smile:

2 Likes

They are both gorgeous! Some mommy is going to be very happy.

2 Likes

Beautiful babies !! Two mommies are going to be very happy . Hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip.

2 Likes

So cute! Their new mommies are going to love them.

2 Likes

Beautiful babies. Someone is going to be very happy!

2 Likes

Love them and the outfits.

2 Likes

OMG, they’re so adorable! Where are you going?

2 Likes

So cute!!! Who is the little girl??? I love her!!!

2 Likes

Soooooo darling! Love that lip color on the girl. I keep doing mine too dark so they look like lipstick. Ya live ya learn… Eventually! Lol Awesome job!!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness…you do lovely work…!!..both beautiful…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

My husband and i are flying to Orlando to go on a 7 day cruise over the week of thanksgiving. Wish I had time in Orlando to meet up with a few of y’all!

2 Likes

The girl is Majara Marx.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. The customer has been terrific. She let me decide on everything. Ive gotten a little attached to Mathis. Didn’t like him to begin with but then we bonded. Will be sad to say good bye. Her third baby is Presley Awake as a girl. She’s turned out cute as well. Will post pictures later.

3 Likes

@Miss_Kitty I started out doing mine too red as well. Just had to train myself to resist adding more and lean more toward u singing darker flesh tones and add a little nail/lip color.

2 Likes

Maybe Majara Marx instead???..lol :wink:

2 Likes

Yep sorry…Marx is right. I’m in vacation mode. :sunglasses:

1 Like