YouTube flop...for now

I have trouble to put the video in YouTube, I have to transfer it from my camera to my laptop and then to my tablet where I manage all my stuff. If I find a way to set my YouTube channel on my laptop it will be simple… But I have to find my password first😒
I hate technology :persevere:

1 Like

@RabbidBunnies we need a link.
@Leabelle So glad it is working out for you! Sounds like a channel I will love watching. Hurry up and figure out that tech. and provide a link too!

2 Likes

Have it done, finally !
Here it is. It’s in french, I present myself and my keepers. You are welcome to take a look !

3 Likes

For me it said ‘Video unavailable’. Why???

I think you just can’t watch it embedded in the BB forums. You have to actually open it on youtube. I could be wrong though.

I will rearrange the settings.

I am sorry it seems that I have no way to change that. Or I don’t have figured it yet.
Have I said that I hate technology ?:grimacing:
It’s supposed to be simple and make your life easy. The struggle just to share my pics between my laptop and my tablet…I am too old for that :pensive:

This may work. My 2nd.

3 Likes

Yay! I was able to see both of your videos today! Your work studio is great and so organized!
I don’t speak French, but it was so pleasant to hear it!

1 Like

Thank you !
I will do my tutorials with subtitles in english. I understand english very well but for speaking it’s another story !:smile:

1 Like

@Leabelle Yay, going to watch and subscribe! I predict that your channel will grow quickly!! My mothers side of the family spoke French as children and I lived in France as a child and could understand and speak with my firends. I don’t remember any but listening to your lovely voice may just give me that kick!

1 Like

Thank you !
French is like bicycle, you never forget😉

1 Like