Yearling for Mila toddler

I have good quality yearling mohair that is the right colour and curl for my Mila by Ping Lau. She is going to be biracial. Has anyone used yearling instead of adult or human hair. I am ok with the rooting part because I root a lot of kid mohair. It is the end result. Will it look too thin??

1 Like

Not all toddles have thick hair. My friends two year old is literally bald at two lol :joy: you may have to root really close if you want it to look thicker

1 Like

Thank you! True about the baldies!

Rooting that big old head is going to take forever. That’s why I’m considering human.

I just don’t know where to get light brown ethnic human hair…

It has to exist I’ve seen babies rooted with similar. Have you tried going to a hair store yeah I’ve never really been to one so I don’t know.

1 Like

I’m kinda in the same boat. I Mohair but want to try human. Just wish I didn’t have to search and new a good place right away.

1 Like

A beauty supply store will probably have the color of human hair you want…may be a wig. We have a store in our town that has a out any color. This store is “the ninety nine cent store”…they sell lots of bows and headbands…etc.

1 Like

Yesterday I went to the beauty supply shops in town just to have a look. No one had ethnic hair extensions just straight so now I will go on-line and order some. The human hair is a lot thicker than mohair-

1 Like

I was an almost bald 2 year old. :joy:

2 Likes